𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 19

NAHMIR POV ..

"Bae " kentrell says randomly , I look around confusedly . who the fuck he talking to ? "Bae" kentrell says nudging my shoulder .

"Bitch he talking to you da fucc "

"Oh shit my bad I'm not used to -" I say before he cuts me off , "me calling you that ? I know but get used to it " kentrell says looking me up and down .

Bitch my coochie throbbing , I can't even barely swallow my spit . "w-what did you want ?" I say nervously , "I just wanted to call you bae , see how it felt but I think i like ma more " kentrell says shrugging his shoulders .

I start to sniffle and fan my eyes

"Bitch yu bet not be crying "

I try to hide the fact I'm crying but kentrell hears me sniffle and turns around , "you okay " kentrell says trying to move my hands from my face , hearing him ask me am I okay made me even more not okay .

"What I say wrong ma ?" Kentrell says wrapping his hands around my waist . "Nothing it's just I didn't think this would ever happen or be real for that matter " I say whipping my eyes .

"Well it's real ma calm down " kentrell says laughing , I smile at him lightly and wipe my face . My master plan had worked I got the nigga I wanted finally in the end I was the happy one not the heartbroken one .

I'm the one wit the nigga walking away happily, I feel so good . I know I'm kind of a home wrecker but any person could see that the relationship was a flop and that it wasn't based off shit but puppy love their first I loved we're prolly like "I Love You Bae You My Everything 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨😘😝😜💍😍😚😌"

Anybody could see that right ? I think to myself .

I continue to walk hand in hand with kentrell with a big ass smile on my face , any bitch look at him and I'm sucking his dick right in the middle of this street THIS MY NIGGA HOE !

bitches ain't got shit on me , I'm wifey .

"We got first period together ? " kentrell says looking down at me , "yeah I think so , why ?" I say . Cause I think it's "A" day so that mean we got first period wit summer right ?" Kentrell says turning his lip up .

"probably so but it don't matter bae, fuck her"

(Meanwhile with summer )

"I can't wait till that fucking bastard come in here with that stinkin bitch u swear to god mel I'm gone light that bitch up if she say one wrong thing to me " Summer say angrily bouncing her leg up and down .

Mel yawns quietly , "see what the fuck I say the other day this the type shit that's gone get that ass beat " mel says pointing in summers face , "what you mean" summer says twisting her face up .

"What I mean is you keep trynna fight and you won't be as pretty anymore as you already think you are " mel says rolling her eyes . "So you saying he gonna beat my ass?" Summer says confusedly . Mel looks at summer like she's crazy ... "I know you ain't just ask me that dumb ass question " mel says looking away .