𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 11

NAHMIR POV ..

"Soon and very much soon were gonna kill that bitch summer and he's gonna be mine "I say shaking my leg up and down out of frustration , "right A1 ?" I say petting him , he gives me a little bark and I hand him a treat. "Right voice in my head ?" I say closing my eyes .

"Sending that bitch to hell early !"

"I just wanna say amen to that" I say raising a fist in the air , "right isiah ?" I say looking around .

It's very silent , "isiah I know you hear me " I scream out into the empty house . It remains quiet "ISIAH YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO MYSELF !!" I scream while tugging at my dreads .

"You are talking to yourself " isiah says , "finally you answered me and no I'm not I'm talking to you , A1 , and the voice in my head . Isn't that right guys " I say smiling . "So isiah ant murder suggestions " I say skipping around .

"I already told you I don't want what happens at the last school to happen at this one , what are you gonna get out of killing that innocent girl Nahmir tell me " isiah says folding his arms .

( isiah is like a little ghost so nick can see him yes his spirit )

"INNOCENT? oh isiah you don't even know the half of what that bitch did so let me tell you right .. I go over there and I put on her onesie and to mention she gone disrespect my fat ma and I say I don't wanna see your dick .. girl what dick ? do it look like I got a damn dick to you that was the first straw" I say rolling my eyes .

"Then we putting on face masks and I'm pairing this bitches toes and she starts talking about my man-" I say before getting cut off , "he's not your man , he's her boyfriend nahmir " isiah says . "If you weren't already dead I'd kill you for interrupting me , and that's not what he was saying when he ate my pussy doe " I say sticking my tongue out .

"Anyways yeah she was saying blah blah blah and how they haven't fucked in 3 months , but me being me I sat on his face the night before like the classy fabulous bitch I am muah " I say blowing a kiss . "You going straight ta hell you know that ?" Isiah says furrowing his eyebrows .

"At least I get to be with my brother "I say fake smiling , "first of all I'm not in hell" isiah says rolling his eyes . "Oh cut the bullshit you and I both know you ain't in heaven " I say staring at him .

He stays quiet and looks around , "okay then asshole, now anyways yea she started talking about how he's falling out of love with her and shit and duh because there relationship was made when they were babies like theres nothing to the relationship " I say shrugging my shoulders .

"So after 2 hours of me saying they should break up the relationship is built on kiddy promises and you guys don't know barely eachother you gotta grow up and her cry the fucking Nile river , laying her bolder shaped ass head on me almost caving my damn chest in . this bitch says thank you and listen at this she gone say I'm gonna try my hardest to get him to love me again " I say turning my lip up.

"See that .. that's karma that shit don bitch cha in the ass now ya mad and don't know what to do witcha gotdamn self " isiah says shrugging his shoulders .