𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 3

Omniscient POV..

Kentrell is sleeping in the room so nahmir decides to go fix him some breakfast ,he walks through the cold house with his bare feet making small noises with every step .

Empty ..... empty is the word that nahmir felt his feelings would eat him up but spit him right back out , Leaving him wondering who am I really am I .

" mir , mir " nahmir hears something call his name , "izzy ?" Nahmir questions , "I've been wanting to talk to you so bad , I wanna tell you something " nahmir says jumping around excitedly. Nahmirs eyes can see a sort of energy of isiah standing in front of him .

"Go head and tell me" isiah says laughing , "so I met this guy named kentrell and he's super nice and - " nahmir says before getting cut off , "mir , mir" isiah says in a disappointed tone .

"Izzy I know what your thinking , but he really likes me this time " nahmir says smiling . "I wouldnt want anything to happen like the other times please just don't flip out if things don't go as you planned" isiah says calmly .

"It's not , and it won't so calm down ." Nahmir says , "well I'll see you later mir , mir I love you " isiah says , "love you too" nahmir says before flopping in the couch .

(Back with Kentrell in the room)

Trell lays on the bed staring at the ceiling , until he gets a text message ... he reaches over to grab his phone to see a text from summer

summer 💕🚁
hey can we talk ?

me:
yea when ?

summer 💕🚁
tomorrow before school

He turns his phone off and places it over his chest and breaths harshly . He steps out of bed and walks into the living room to see nahmir laid across the counter ... "Are you okay "trell says with a small chuckle .

"Yeah , I was just ... um thinking" nahmir says with a small smile . Trell roams around the living room looking at the pictures hanging up
. "Is this your mom ?" Trell says curiously. Nahmir raises off the counter and stands beside trell .

"Yeah " nahmir says letting his finger glide across her cheek , "she looks kinda scary"trell says randomly . "Huh ? Ya think so ?" Nahmir says laughing , "who's this ?" Trell says grabbing a picture of a short lightskin girl with black hair .

a/n: molly is hella pretty 😖😍

"That's my sister mayah " nahmir says , "she looks like a high monkey "
Trell says bluntly , "damn you just gone flame her like that " nahmir says laughing . "Nah she's just very like addicted to being Brazy and being a Barbie and shit like that " nahmir says shrugging his shoulders .

"You must really love your brother " trell says randomly , "why'd you say that ?" Nahmir says curiously ... "because you've been holding the picture of him since we walked over here " trell says .

Nahmir looks down and realized he's holding his picture , he doesn't even remember picking it up . "Yea I do " nahmir awkwardly laughs , "well do you wanna go swim " nahmir says randomly changing the subject .

Trell wonders why but he keeps it to himself

"Nah I'm gonna go , I'll see you around tho .. my mom must be home bitching about me being gone " trell says walking to nahmirs room as nahmir follows behind him . "Oh okay , well bye and here's your shirt " nahmir says getting ready to take off trells shirt .

"No it's okay you keep it , I'll just wear this "trell says holding up his hoodie . "Oh okay well bye " nahmir says smiling , trell finally finishes putting on his clothes and grabs his phone .

"Bye mir mir , I really had a great time "trell says kissing nahmirs lips softly . Nahmir nods continually as he watches trell walk out and down the drive way .

he then slowly steps in and closes the door.

he slowly tip toes  into his arm room and pulls a picture from under the dresser .

he lays it across his chest and smiles .. it was the picture of kentrell he had drew . It was beautiful, so he hung it up on the wall by itself and stared at it . His eyes , his head just obsessed with the thought of the young man .

(Meanwhile with kentrell )

Kentrell  soon got home and got yelled at .. it was lowkey worth it , he had seriously had the best time of his life . It was the first time in a long time he could actually express how he felt to anyone or even to have them to seriously see where he was coming from .

Around mir he felt so excepted , so himself , even more himself than he was with anybody else . He loved summer but she was from a different world in her own little bubble .

Summer was genuinely happy all the time , felt like she was on top of the world .Trell only felt that way in dreams , he was just a lost little boy .

he wasn't sad , but he wasn't happy .

he felt he was just living with no purpose, there was apart of himself missing but he didn't know what it was . And the only person ever to get that was nahmir .

You only find certain people once , nahmir was certain people , and this is that once

But kentrell loved summer , he could deal with her not understanding him , he understood her and that was enough . He couldn't just throw away a 4 year relationship all over a one night stand .

Author pov :

Kentrell  as you can see didn't see this as a big deal ... "oh so what he didn't want to be with nahmir it was a one night stand" he thought but it was so much deeper than that , so much more complicated .

Nahmir loved , and when he loved .. he loved hard .

Trell couldn't just take advantage of his feelings.Kentrell didn't see things for what it was when he had the change so things are going to get ugly . He looked past the signs so now he's stuck with nahmir

DEPRESSION 3 over ..

$$ YOU GET ME 💕🤷🏽‍♀️ $$

did you like this chapter ?

Friday , September 20 9:15 am 2019