𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 12

NAHMIR POV..

"Goodmorning baby , you ready for some nice roast ?" I say smiling at A1 , she straight faces me and starts to walk to the kitchen . I watch as she walks . "Well fuck you too then " I mumble under my breath.

I grab A1s roast from the fridge and throw it on the floor , "since you wanna act up you can eat that shit cold " I say tip toeing to the couch .

"Come sit in front of me and eat that damn food " I snap at A1 , he walks around the couch with his roast in his mouth and begins to eat it .

"Hummm , should I ask your father to come over here ? " I ask A1 , he lets out a small groan "no where not gonna do that I'm not even in the mood "I say rolling my eyes .

He stops and stares at me for a moment ... "alright you got me I'm always in the mood but I don't think he'll want to he can't handle too much of this good good , you know ya momma put it on him lord have mercy !" I say laughing .

A1 spits out a piece of his food and shakes his head "I'm sorry I know you dont wanna think of ya momma in that way I'm sorry " I say .

"Who is yo crazy ass talking to ?" Samayah says walking through the door , "well look what the fucking cat dragged in , you ain't been here in forever " I say looking her up and down with my lip turned up .

"Bitch don't look at me like that , move over " mayah says flopping on the couch. I move over and examine her he whole body , "why you looking at me like that " she says rolling her eyes .

"Why I'm looking at you like that ?! Bitch you look busted ! , don't come up in this muthafucka incorrect " I say side eyeing her .

"I forgot how ugly yo ass was from last time I left " mayah says shaking her head at me . "I know you raggedy ass ain't talkin lookin like who did it and why , hot ass mess . Go take a damn shower you smell like a pole cat " I say fanning my nose .

"You can kiss my ass to be honest " she say walking up the steps, "what you need to let kiss ya ass is some soap cause that shit stink too bitch " I say sticking up the middle finger . "You see the nerve of that dusty bitch ?" I say look at A1 and he puts his paw up to his face .

"Your right baby it ain't nothing but a gotdamn shame " I say changing the channel .

"Let me call yo father so he can buy you some more roast , least he could do cause he ain't been buying the pampers " I say dialing his number . The phone rings then goes to voicemail immediately "that bastard hung up on me" I say calling back .

Once again rings then straight to voice mail , I call about 10 more times before he texts me

Papa 💍🥰: on a date with summer

Me:
i don't care if you was in a date with Barack oh fucking bama answer the phone when I call you

Papa💍🥰: ion got time fa yo crazy ass right now don't call again or I'm blocking yo shit

I scream the highest pitched scream I could , "IM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH I SWEARRRRRRRRRR" I scream again . "SHUT UP BITCH " mayah screams from her room , "WE CAN FUCKING FIGHT COME ON BITCH , I SWEAR OUUU BITCH !" I scream up the stairs . Things go quiet.....

"THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU BALDHEADED BITCH , AND GET IN THAT FUCKING BATHROOM AIN GONE TELL YO ASS NO MORE" I scream again . "Pills were are the FUCKING pills " I say looking through the cabinets .

(Omniscient pov)

Mir starts to cry at the end of the couch , A1 licks Mir to try and comfort him . "A1 I-I - I want her dead she's stealing my papa " Mir says breaking down into tears . Snot comes trailing down his nose and he wipes it all on the couch .

A1 couldn't say or do much but pout and lick Mir to make him feel better, but it didn't seem to be helping the more Mir thought about him being with her he thought about all the other times he failed . he had to move away and pay people to be quiet because of him and this time he had actually found the one .

Kentrell was supposed to be his , he knew kentrell wanted to be but felt conflicted.he had already told kentrell it was going to get ugly before it got pretty , and it soon will fall to shambles .

Mir felt like Summers whole plan to win trell Back was because of him , if he had never went over her house that night and let her wide neck ass talk some advice out of him she would have never had a plan and Mir would be getting kentrells full attention right now .

He felt it was his fault that he had fucked up by doing that , so he had to find someway to get kentrell away from summer .

This was so unexpected in mirs plan ,  neven the voice in mirs head was suprised as fuck when summer .. the long faced duck looking ass bitch wit the 1.3 gpa level thought of a fucking plan to win kentrell back .

But like we said before that bitches days are numbered not just with kentrell on this earth too because she has to go completely now . And we gonna bite that bitch in the ass for playing with our feeling hate to see mr mayweather handing from a ceiling fan .

Smooches bitches lolz

$$ YOU GET ME 💕🤷🏽‍♀️ $$

hey how do y'all like this chapter ?

it's shorter than usual because there wasn't much more to say , but next chapter will be as long as before 😁

also bitches I want y'all to fucking vote I don't stay up all hours of night and write these chapters for my fucking health so a little recognition would be nice thank you 💕

byyyeee

- @38babyslump ❤️