𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 14

NAHMIR POV ..

"Wake up nigga !" I hear before I feel a smack to my face . I quickly lift up and look and see samayah , I look down at my arm and see a bandage around my cuts .

I touch it and hiss out in pain

"Your lucky I found you before mom did " samayah says staring at me , "where is she anyway " I say . "She left earlier , but I know you ain't do that over no nigga cause Nahmir -" samayah says before I cut her off .

"Listen you wouldn't understand so please don't lecture me stinky , what was yo ass even doin in here ?" I say confusedly. "Mom wanted to say bye so she told me to come get you so I come up here to get you and find you passed out on floor with dried up blood everywhere , if ain come up here you could have died " Mayah says sounding concerned.

"Should've left my ass to die " I say massaging my temples , "don't say that Nahmir , you can't do shit like that !" Mayah screams at me with watery eyes . "What are you finna cry for " I say suprisedly.

"Because you know how mom was when isiah died , and your in the fucking bathroom damn near bled to death ! I don't think you understand that you were almost fucking dead , do you know how sad mom would have been if you died to ? Samayah says wiping tears .

I put my head down cause she's right , I didn't mean to make her cry . "And not even just about mom , do you think I want you to die ? Do you Mir ? LOOK AT ME !" Samayah says screaming in my face . I look up at her and her eyes are red and her face is tear stained .

"I may not always show it but I love you ! I care about you .... don't do that shit again " she says wiping her face and bringing me into a hug . She stinks but I can handle it . She pulls away from the hug and laughs , " I know I stink just shut up " she says pushing me .

"Atleast you know " I mumble to myself . "You needa go sit in sum tomato sauce girl idk what got you smelling like that" I say as she walks out . "A1!" I scream , a couple seconds later A1 comes into the room and jumps on the bed .

"How you been " I say petting him , "you lost a couple pounds ? Yeah I can see " I say sarcastically. "No I'm not being sarcastic boy just look at yo belly it's smaller " I say laughing .

(He's talking time the dog just so ya know )

"Me ? I'm not doing too good as you can see I cut myself because of your father yesterday, he was out there with that tramp I was telling you bout " I say rubbing His ears , "yeah I know talk about deadbeat but today we're gonna go get him " I say smiling .

" dress nice though this is a very important day " I say smiling some more, "well come on let's get ready " I say getting up and grabbing some of A1s doggy clothes , I throw them on the floor where he can get them .

I grab my phone and text kentrell

Me :
Papa 😔

Papa 🥰💍:
Wuddup

Me:
We need to talk like in person