𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 7

Nahmir POV ..

"hey mir mir" summer says almost making me gag , ive been with her dirty ass all day and i can't stand her voice anymore .

"yes so that's why I had to tell her like girl you shouldn't be walking round looking like that these niggas will put labels on you quick fast and in a hu-" summer says before I finally had enough of her talking .

"Damn!" I say interupting summer and her friends conversation , they both look at me confusedly and I quickly have to think of an excuse . "Those smoothies are taking really long " I say looking at the time .

"Yeah they really are ... can you go see if there done ?" Summer says with a pouty face , "yess ofcouser babes " I say smiling before I get up and walk away . I walk up to the smoothie stand and grab our smoothies .

As I walk down the school court , an idea smacks me right across the face . I reach in my pocket and grab some sugar I use when my diabetes starts acting up and pour it all into summers friends drink .

she has some sort of allergic reaction to sugar . I quickly put the sugar in my pocket and keep walking , I soon get to the table and hand them both there smoothies . I impatiently watch as her friend uses her spoon to stir the smoothie .

I begin to get impatient , "so hows your smoothies ?" I say taking a sip of mines . "Mines is delicious, how bout yours Melanie ?" Summer says looking up at her friend . "Hold on , I haven't tried it yet " Melanie says taking a picture of her drink with her phone .

"Pose for the camera guys " she says backing up some , me and summer both smile and hold up our smoothies . Ugh I wanna kill myself for doing this shit I think to myself. As soon as she's done my smile drops and I sit and wait for her to take a sip just to see what happens .

"Cheers" she says smiling and lifting her cup , we all bump cups and I watch as he pink lips lay on the rim of the cup . "Mhmm it's great " Melanie says placing her cup down and wiping around her mouth .

I look at her confusedly , why the fuck ain't that shit working ? . Gotdamnit that was gonna be the highlight of my fucking day watching this bitch almost die from a seizure or sum shit .

I roll my eyes and continue to sit my smoothie in piece , "Melanie ?" I hear summer say worriedly . I look up and see Melanie stuck in a still position with her hand over her chest . A small smile creeps upon my lips.

Her eyes begin to roll behind her head and she falls out the bench , " Mir call for help " Summer says shaking me . I snap out of my intrigued trance and get up and scream . "Someone help please !!" I scream with the widest smile on my face .

The school police come over and help her , I watch as her body lays their stiffly .

I look over and see summers retarded ass crying , "Come here girl it's okay " I say disgustedly wrapping my arms around her and watching the ambulance . I smile at the scene I had caused ; I should do this more often .

I then catch a small glimpse of kentrell and he shakes his head at the small grin on my face .

"Don't play with me kentrell" I mouth to him before he goes running off and I continue to comfort summers ugly ass .