attention

Earth's POV.

This is definitely not highschool. And yes. Harder.

I sighed as the bell rings. I know few if my classmates. I seldom see Chen we are in the same building but different majors. I have two subjects with him Math and Language.

There is an announcement heard. Repeated every hour for two days.
Attention on friday afternoon all classes are cancelled. To give way for freshmen night.that night @7pm. Everyone is invited specially the freshmen.
Attire:semi formal for freshman and casual for the sophs and higher years.
Enjoy.

Wednesday:
It has been two days since i have not seen Nine, Dome and Pavel. I miss them. Ben send me to my faculty before he goes to his. And for two days Chen send me back to the dorm.

Lunch is near. I will just stay here for a while. Then proceed to the canteen. The prof, and most of our classmates left. The angels are around yhey are playing Mobile Data BB. I dont like the game, too addicctive. I am just checking on my tweeter.

"There he is" i voice said and i did not mind. There are more than 10 of us here one of them could be the one they are looking for.

A senior came to me.
"Hi Earth!"

I looked up. Our senior that guided Chen during the pageant.

"Hey, what can i do for you?"

"Simple, attend the freshmen night, and keep this for me. Bring this on that night." I nooded. And put the pin on my bag.

"I wil keep this till friday." I smiled at him, and he smiled widely.

"See you around" he said and leave.

The angels came to me. And asjed me if i know anything, i shook my head.
They gave each other high fives.

"Come on it is lunch time." Mon said. We stood and walked to the canteen. Chen walked to me and the angels dibursed.

"Having lunch here?"i asked starled. He ditches our canteen and proceed to the other building to have lunch with Nine.

"Some asked to have lunch with you, follow me they got your food." He said and i followed him.

"I hate walking around with you. All eyes are on you Mr university" i said sarcastically.

"Come on, they look at you, adorable bunny." Chen said.

"I hate you." I said

"Thank you" he said and put an arm around me then pulled me out of the canteen. Oh caffee. But.. his hands off me and he walks faster we reached the ground. Some take their meal here. The air are fresher and closer to nature.

I stopped a bit. When i saw his direction.

"Dome" i said and run to my cousin.
"Woah!" He said but stood and hugged me.
"Hey it is just two days." He said.

I smiled and greeted Pavel
"Hi cuz.!" We high fived.

"Nine," i said. He stood also and we hugged.
"What got in you furrball?" Nine asked.

"Maybe i was used to be with you all." I said almost teared up. I sit beside Ben who was silent and wiped the tear in the corner of my eye.

"Ben asked for this." Chen said.

I smiled at Ben and thanked him.

"Now let us eat." Chen said.

Ben gave me a takeout from Nome's.

"Guys do you know that Earth earned attentions." Chen said.

"Shut it, no!" I said "it was you they are looking at!" I protested.