Prologue

Po's POV: 

 Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. 

Gang Boss: I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed.  And then he spoke. 

Legendary Warrior:  Enough talk. Let's fight! SHA-SHA-BOOEY! 

 He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness! 

Ninja Cat:  MY EYES!

Gator: HE'S TOO AWESOME!

Smitten Bunny: And attractive!

Grateful Bunny: How can we repay you?

Legendary warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. KABLOOEY!

Never before had a panda been so feared... and so loved. Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, the Furious Five, and the Tenno Master, Umbra, bowed in respect to this great master. 

Monkey:  We should hang out.

Legendary Warrior: Agreed. 

 But hanging out would have to wait. 'Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Demon Mountain ... there's only one thing that matters. And that's—

Monkey:  Po! Get up! 

Tigress:  You'll be late for work!

Po: What? 

Narrator's POV: 

Po woke up from the dream he had and landed on the wooden floor of his bedroom. He got up from the floor and clear his head. 

Mr. Ping: Po! Get up!  

Po then glanced around his room, filled with posters and figures of the Furious Five and Umbra. He sighs with disappointment and tries to get up but he was having hard time due to his weight. After minutes of trying, he successfully got up.

Mr. Ping:  Po! What are you doing up there?

Po: Uh, nothing!  Hi-ya! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! Umbra! Grrraahh— 

Po realized he was being watched by Pig neighbor next to his house. He chuckles nervously and sneaked out of sight. He rushed down to get to work from his dad's noodle shop. 

Mr. Ping: Po! Let's go! You're late for work!

Po: Coming! 

Po chucks multiple stars in the wall but fails miserably. He picked up the stars and quickly made his way downstairs but ends up tripping and falling down the stairs. A shadow suddenly enveloped Po. 

Po: Sorry, Dad. 

Mr. Ping appeared in front of Po, carrying a basket. Po got up straight away and went to work.. 

Mr. Ping: 'Sorry' doesn't make the noodles. What were you doing up there, all that noise?

Po: Oh, nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

Mr. Ping: About what? 

Po: huh? 

Mr. Ping: What were you dreaming about?

Po: What was I... uh... I was dreaming about...

Mr. Ping was staring at his son, waiting for him to answer the question while chopping some vegetables for his noodles. Po looked down at the noodle bowl he was holding. 

Po: Uh...noodles. 

Mr. Ping instantly stopped chopping his noodles and glanced at his son

Mr. Ping: Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

Po: h, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about? Oh, careful, that soup is... sharp!

Mr. Ping: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream! You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po! 

Mr. Ping went to Po with an apron and noodle hat and started tying the apron on Po's waist and gave Po the noodle hat. 

Po: Uh... a sign of what?

Mr. Ping: You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my "Secret Ingredient Soup". And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant! Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.

Po:  Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream. hehe...

Mr. Ping: No, it was the dream. We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.

Po: But Dad, didn't you ever, I dunno, want to do something else? Something besides noodles?

Mr. Ping: Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu. 

Po: So why didn't you?!

Mr. Ping: Oh, because it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu? No. We all have our place in this world. Mine is here. And yours is—

Po: I know. Is here. 

Mr. Ping: No, it's at tables two, five, seven, and twelve. Service with a smile! 

Mr. Ping handed Po with loads of Noodle bowls and begins to serve the customers. Po glance at the Jade Palace in the distance and sighed, wishing that one day he would meet his idols, or maybe become one like them.  

End of Prologue