Chapter 3

Narrator's POV: 

Back in the Palace, Po was still being carried to the top of the main building by the Palace staff as the crowd was cheering for him. As they entered the building, the staffs drop Po in the ground and left.

Po: Wait for a second!

The door was slammed shut in front of Po, leaving him all alone in the room. 

Po: Hello? Uh... I think there's been a slight mistake. Everybody seems to think that I'm, uh...

Po turned around just to see a whole display of ancient Kung fu equipment and artifacts. Po's nervousness turned into amazement. 

Po: The Sacred! No way! Look at this place! Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage! Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking— OW! 

Po cut himself when he touched the sword. Then his attention went to an empty display with a painting at the top. 

Po: The Invisible Trident of Destiny! I've only seen paintings of that painting...

Po continues to roam around the room, as he could not contain the excitement he had. Then he spots an urn which appears to be glowing from the inside. 

Po: Nooo! Ohhhh! The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army! Hello? 

Unknowingly, Shifu was standing behind Po and was observing him carefully. 

Shifu: Have you finished sight-seeing?

Po gasped thinking that the Urn was talking to him. 

Po: Sorry! I should have come to see you first!

Shifu: My patience is wearing thin.

Po:  Oh. Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.

Shifu: Do turn around. 

Po: Hey, how's it going? Now how do you get five hund— Master Shifu!

Po was startled until he accidentally knocked the Urn, smashing it to the ground. Po looks at Shifu nervously at what he has done. 

Po: Someone... broke that. But I'm going to fix it. Do you have some glue?... Ow! Ooh. Splinter.

Shifu: So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior, hmm?

Po: Uh... I guess so?

Shifu:  Wrong! You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll. 

Shifu pointed his staff at the ceiling and Po saw the scroll being held in the mouth of the golden dragon. 

Po: Whoa... So how does this work? You have a ladder or trampoline or...

Shifu chuckled at Po's idiocy and Po was getting more nervous.  

Shifu: You think it's that easy? That I'm just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?

Po: No. I-

Shifu: One must first master the highest level of kung fu. And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you.

Po: Someone like me? 

Shifu: Yes. Look at you! This fat butt. Flabby arms!

Po: Ouch! Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.

Shifu: And this ridiculous belly! And utter disregard for personal hygiene.

Po: Hey...Now, wait a minute. That's a little uncalled for—