Chapter 2

Narrator's POV: 

Back in the Noodle Shop, Po was serving loads of customers with Noodle bowls. However, he struggles to squeeze through the small gaps. He accidentally knocks into a table and sticks his tail puff into a rabbit family's soup bowl, making the rabbit children cry. 

Po:  Oops, sorry! A thousand pardons... 

Then a Gong caught his attention. A group of palace staff sticking a poster, that features the Furious Five and The Tenno Master, on the wall of the restaurant. Po went to the poster and reads it. 

Po: What?! Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior. Today!  Everyone! Everyone! Go, get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is going to get the Dragon Scroll! 

Po place the Noodle bowls down and guide the customers out to the Jade Palace. 

Po:  We've been waiting a thousand years for this — just take the bowl! This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Don't worry about it, just go! 

Mr. Ping noticed Po, rushing the customers out of the restaurant and decided to question him. 

Mr. Ping:  Po! Where are you going?

Po: To the... Jade Palace?

Mr. Ping: But you're forgetting your noodle cart! The whole Valley will be there, and you'll sell noodles to all of them! 

Po: Selling noodles?  But Dad, I was kinda thinking maybe I—

Mr. Ping: Yeah? 

Po:  I was kinda thinking maybe I...

Mr. Ping: Uh-huh?

Po:  ...could also sell the bean buns. They're-they're about to go bad.

Mr. Ping: That's my boy! I told you that the dream was a sign!

Po: Yeah, heh heh, glad I had it. 

Po left the restaurant with the noodle cart and made his way to the jade palace. When he reached a thousand steps stairs, gulped as he thought that this would take him forever to reach to the top. As he continues to climb up the stairs. Po was beginning to be exhausted. He stopped and took a break. 

Po: I'm... almost there... huh? 

When reached to the top, thinking it was over, he found another set of steps in front of him. 

Po: No! Oh noooo! 

Po continue to walk to the top and the shaw brothers past by him.

K.G. Shaw: Sorry, Po.

J.R. Shaw: We'll bring you back a souvenir. 

Po: No... I'll bring me back a souvenir! 

Po decided to remove his apron and noodle, also left his noodle cart behind and continue his journey way up to the palace. Meanwhile, in the Palace, Shifu is overseeing the preparations when Oogway and Umbra joined him. 

Shifu:  It is a historic day — isn't it, Master Oogway?

Oogway: Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. Are your students ready?

Umbra: Yes, Master Oogway. I am sure they are ready for this. 

Oogway: Now know this, my old friends. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley but also to you both. 

Oogway walked off in front of Shifu and Umbra. Both of them were pondering at what Oogway said. 

Umbra: I hope that's true.