Chapter 7

Narrator's Pov: 

Back in the Bunkhouse, the Furious Five and Po were having Dinner in the kitchen. Po was telling them all his stories that happened to his life. The fives except for Tigress, who was completely ignoring him, were listening to his story. 

Po:  ...So I'm like, "fine, you may be a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province ...but you're a lousy tipper." 

Crane: Really? So... how'd you get out of there alive?

Po: I mean, I didn't actually say that, but I thought it... in... in my mind. If he... could read my mind, he'd have been like, "What?" Then order up! Hope you like it. 

Po slides out the bowls of noodle soup to the Five except for Tigress who already has a bowl of tofu. It didn't take them a minute to dig in. 

Mantis: This is really good!

Po: No, c'mon. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient.

Viper: What are you talking about? This is amazing.

Crane:  Wow, you're a really good cook.

Mantis: I wish my mouth was bigger.

Monkey:  Tigress, you've got to try this.

Tigress ignores the noodles as she continues to eat her plate of tofu. 

Tigress:  It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.

Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. I'm gonna need a lot more than dew. And, uh, universe juice. 

Everyone went silent when Tigress's remarks insulted Po but he ignored it as he digs in his bowl of noodles. When he lowers the bowl, we see a noodle hanging from his face... it looks like a long mustache. The fives except for tigress were giggling. 

Po: What?

Mantis:  Oh, nothing... Master Shifu! 

Po was confused until he realized that there was a noodle hanging in his upper jaw.  He plays it up, picking up a chopstick and pretending it's Shifu's staff. Then he tried to imitate Shifu. 

Po: You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose five hundred pounds and brush your teeth! 

The fives were laughing at Po so hard that they lost their breath. However, Tigress was not laughing instead, giving him a small smile. It is quite funny though. 

Po:  What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it! Work hard, Panda. And maybe, someday...you will have ears like mine! 

The laughter stopped when Shifu was behind Po, who was holding Oogway's staff and had an unamused face. Next to him was Alexia, she was leaning in the door with her arms crossed without her helmet on and she was glaring at Po. 

Po: Ears. It's not working for you? I thought they were pretty good.

Monkey: It's Shifu and Umbra. 

Po: Of course it's Shifu. What do you think I'm doing? 

Monkey pointed behind Po. He turns around and finally sees Shifu and Alexia standing there, doing a slow burn. In mortification and shock, he slaps the bowls to his chest. 

Po: Oh! Master Shifu! Master Umbra! I...

Po slurps up the noodle mustache and lowers his arms... the bowls stick to his chest like a bra. The Five burst out laughing. Alexia and Shifu were not impressed.