Chapter 5

Narrator's POV 

It was another day of training for 'their' Dragon Warrior and everyone was not looking forward to it. Umbra came out of his room and walked to the hallway. He saw Shifu nearby the morning gong. Both of them bowed to each other. 

Shifu: Good Morning, Umbra. How was your sleep? 

Umbra: Fine. I guess... what about you?

Shifu: Never been better. Let see what our Panda has to show for us today

Umbra: Great. Let's wake everyone up. 

Shifu went to the Gong and rang it twice. A few seconds later, the Furious Five burst out from their rooms and standing still, ready for orders. But they noticed someone was missing.

Furious Five:  Good morning, masters! 

Shifu: Panda! Panda, wake up! 

Umbra and Shifu went to Po's room and check to see if the Panda was still asleep. Shifu opens the door, to see an empty room. Satisfaction and joy came to Shifu. 

Shifu: He quits! 

*Moments later* 

Shifu, Umbra, and the Furious Five were walking their way to the courtyard. Everyone was pleased with Po's sudden disappearance. 

Viper: What do we do now, Master? With the panda gone, who will be the Dragon Warrior? 

Shifu:  All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.  

Umbra: Though I am a bit disappointed that he left early. 

Shifu: Why is that? 

Tigress: I think he is talking about last night. I saw the panda peeking through Master Umbra's room. 

Everyone stopped walking as they looked at Umbra and Tigress with a shocked face. 

Crane: Did he see...anything, Master? 

Umbra: I hope he didn't or he is going to regret that he exists. 

They continue with their walking to the courtyard. As they arrived, Shifu opens the door, just to see Po spreading his legs wide apart on two training horses while his butt was facing them. Shifu, Umbra, and the furious five were surprised that he was still here. 

Shifu: What are you doing here?!

Po looked back and stared at Shifu, Umbra, and The Furious Five. 

Po:  Hey! Huh... Good morning, Master! I just thought I'd warm up a little.

Po tried to get off but failed to do so. 

Shifu: You're stuck.

Po: Stuck?! Whaa? Pfft... stuck... does this look stuck to you... Yeah, I'm stuck. 

Shifu: Crane! Help him.

Umbra: Actually, Crane. I'll be the one to help him. 

Crane: Oh dear. 

Umbra approaches Po, who is still stuck in the split position. Po was becoming nervous at what Umbra was about to do. He hoped that he forgot about last night. Umbra stood in front of him for a while. 

Po: Um...Master? 

Umbra: Don't move. 

Po: What are you-

Po's sentence was cut by Umbra's Nikana blade, slicing one of the training horses into half. Po fell and landed on his back. Po stood up on his feet again.