Chapter 8

Narrator's POV 

Shifu was sitting in the Peachtree and he was in deep thought. He was completely lost and doesn't know what to do. He was in the hill since last night and he felt restless. Shifu didn't notice Alexia approaching him. 

Alexia: Good Morning, Master. 

Shifu: Alexia, You're up early. I see no helmet today. 

Alexia: I don't feel like wearing it today. I want to see things with my own eyes. 

Shifu: I see. It's good to see that face of yours once more. 

Alexia chuckles and Shifu smiled, but quickly faded into sadness. 

Shifu: I don't know what to do. Tai Lung is already in his way. How can I train the Panda at this rate? It's utterly hopeless. 

Alexia: I'm sure there is a way to solve this issue. 

Shifu: I hope that's true. 

Both of them glance forward to the view in silence until a faint noise was heard from the distance. The sound was coming from the Palace. We went to the Training hall to see if the noise was coming from there. Nothing. The hall was completely empty. Then the noise can be heard again. It sounded like it's from the kitchen. They finally reached to the Kitchen, to find Po punching through a cupboard door with his bare fist, coming out with biscuits and stuff it in his mouth. The kitchen was a mess. A broken lock, smashed doors, unhinged cabinets... Po completely trashed the whole kitchen! Po turns around to see the shocked faces of Shifu and Alexia. 

Po: What? I eat when I'm upset, okay?

Shifu: Oh, no need to explain. I just thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf. 

Alexia: Uh Shifu? You know Monkey it's not gonna be-

Shifu: Alexia, why don't we go outside? 

Shifu walked away in the kitchen and Alexia followed him. Then Shifu shuffled in the door and he motion Alexia to do the same thing. Both of them waited and see if what their assumption was true. Then a loud noise was heard inside the kitchen. Alexia and Shifu entered back and saw Po was above the shelves in a perfect split and He shoved his hand to the cupboard. He grabbed the jar of Cookies and ate one of them. Po stops munching when he spots Shifu and Alexia. 

Po: Don't tell Monkey.

Shifu: Look at you...

Po: Yeah, I know. I disgust both of you

Alexia: No no, we mean... how did you get up there?

Po was confused at what they were trying to say until he realized that he was no longer on the floor. 

Po: I don't know. I guess I— I don't know. I was getting a cookie...

Shifu:  And yet you are ten feet off the ground... and have done a perfect split.

Po:  No, this... this is just an...accident.

Alexia: Oh Po. *Giggles* There are no accidents. 

Shifu: Alexia, would you kindly help him and come with me. Both of you. 

Alexia went to Po and helped him get down. 

*Timeskip*

Shifu, Alexia, and Po were climbing their way up in the mountain. Po was struggling as he was climbing while carrying a large pack in his back. He was panting heavily. 

Po: I know you both were trying to be all mystical and Kung fu-ey, but could you at least tell me where we're going?

Alexia: you will find out once we get there.