Chapter 6

Narrator's Pov: 

When they reached the bunkhouse, Po was given Acupuncture to heal all his sore muscles. He was yelling in Pain as Mantis Jabs a needle on his back. 

Po: Aaaoo...whoohoo...EEEee...hee- hee... OW! I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel Better!

Mantis: Trust me, it will. It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...

Po: Fat? 

Mantis: Fur, I was going to say fur. 

Po: Sure you were.

Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? I mean... look at me. 

Po looked at Mantis, feeling a little inspired by his words. Size doesn't really matter at all. Po Yelled again as he felt Mantis Jabbing a needle on his back. 

Po: Ah-HAH!

Viper: Maybe you should take a look at this again. 

Mantis looked at the Diagram that Viper handed him. He finally realized where he made a mistake. 

Mantis:  Oh! Okay.

Po: Ow! Don't...

On the other side of Mantis's room, Monkey was meditating until he was interrupted by Po's yelling. Monkey got annoyed and stick fingers in his head. Next to Monkey's room was Crane. He was doing calligraphy until he accidentally smeared the paper by Po's loud painful yelp. Back in Mantis's room, Po was settling down after being jabbed by needles several times in the back. 

Po:  I know both Master Shifu and Master Umbra are trying to inspire me and all, but if I didn't know any better... I'd say they were trying to get rid of me.

Mantis:  I know both of them can seem kind of heartless... But, you know, they weren't always like that.

Viper: According to legend, there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile and Master Umbra was a completely different person. 

Po: No...

Viper: But that was before...

Po: Before what? 

Tigress:  Before Tai Lung. 

Tigress enters the room, and everyone went silent. Behind the Tigress, was Umbra, who was leaning in the wall, looking all sulky and infuriated. Then Crane began to speak. 

Crane: Oh yeah, we're not really supposed to talk about him.

Umbra: Well Crane,  if he's going to stay here, he should know everything. including my secrets. 

Umbra removed his helmet. Po could not believe what he just saw. Umbra was not who he thinks he was. Umbra was the human female he saw last night. Umbra was a woman all along. The rest of the five were not in shock as they have seen her face occasionally.