Chapter 9

After the training, The trio returns to the palace and entered the courtyard. Po was feeling proud of himself by beating Alexia in the chopstick battle. 

Shifu: You have done well, Panda.

Po: Done well? Done well?! I've done awesome! 

Po suddenly swings his belly around and accidentally knocks Shifu off balance but Alexia helped Shifu stand up. 

Alexia:  The mark of a true hero is humility. But of course, you have done...awesome.

The three started chuckling but soon faded when they saw a figure flapping its wings in the clouds. It was crane, carrying the rest of the fives. 

Po: They're dead?! No, they're breathing! They're asleep?! No, their eyes are open... 

Crane: We were no match... for his nerve attack. 

Shifu: He has gotten stronger...

Po: Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?

Shifu started to apply pressure points to Mantis and Monkey. They were panicking after they were free them from the effects of Tai Lung's nerve attack but clam down when they found out they were back in the jade palace. Shifu was about to free Tigress but Alexia took over. 

Alexia: Allow me. 

Shifu: Are you sure you know how to do this? 

Alexia: Well, You and Master Oogway taught me. So what's the problem? 

Shifu nodded and went over to Viper.  Alexia freed Tigress from the nerve attack. Tigress gasped. 

Tigress:  I thought we could stop him.

Alexia: No, you did well. But he could have killed you. I should have gone with you. 

Mantis: Why didn't he?

Shifu:  So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.

Po: Uh, it might... I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.

Alexia: Po, you're the Dragon Warrior. You can defeat him. We believe in you. 

Po: Are you kidding? If they can't...They're five masters. I'm just one me.

Shifu:  But you will have the one thing that no one else does.

Alexia: And something they will never have. 

Everyone went to the hall to give the Dragon scroll to Po. Alexia helped the five to make their way to the Hall. 

Alexia: What else did he say when you fought with him?

Tigress: He said that once he had the scroll. He'll claim you and have his way with you. 

Alexia's eyes widened from she just heard. For all these years, Tai Lung was still obsessed with her and will not stop until he has the scroll and her. All she can hope now is Po to defeat him.

Po: You two really... believe I'm ready?

Shifu: You are... Po.

Alexia: And we believe you can defeat him.

Shifu carries the staff over to the reflecting pool while Po, Alexia, and the fives. Shifu bows his head, then, eyes still closed, he raises the staff up above his head. Po and the others watch, expectantly. Then Shifu whirls the staff. The peach blossom petals rise in a flickering, spinning cloud up from the pool. The gentle tornado rises up around the ceiling carving that holds the Dragon Scroll. The petals loosen the scroll from the dragon's mouth and it falls. At the last second, Shifu reaches out with the staff to catch the scroll on the end of it.