Alpha Male

MOUNT JUSTICESEPTEMBER 23; 06:34

MOUNT JUSTICE
SEPTEMBER 23; 06:34

It's the next day after the Red's attack on the cave and the team being nearly killed. After the League came yesterday, the team was ordered to rest and told that there would be a discussion about what happened today. So, while the team rested, I explained, well wrote down what happened to the Leaguers that showed up yesterday. After that, Black Canary had to realign my bones before it had to be put into a sling since the runes help speed up my healing faster than the normal rate of a normal human's. I was also ordered to not be talking until my vocal cords don't feel scratchy and dry.

The League members that showed up and I discussed that it would be best that we would be the ones to search for the Reds but the team would not be able to help. I know the second that that's revealed then they're not gonna be happy and is gonna do the opposite  but the League doesn't need to know that.

More Leaguers came down to help with the damage of the cave and bring it back to its normal glory. Even though I should be resting too, I haven't got an ounce of sleep since the night before the attack but luckily I can handle a couple of days without sleep but I know Wally isn't happy that I haven't rested since I "got the brute of the damage" from the Reds, but it's sweet that he cares.

"Synchronizing key security protocols with Watchtower Mainframe." The cave's system was announced throughout the cave as the success of J'onn and the Atom worked on restoring it for hours.

The team is all awake from their short rest. M'gann, Superboy, Artemis, Robin, and KF all sat at the table the League put down for them as they sat in silence being watched by Black Canary and Green Arrow.

However, while the team was farther away from us; Kaldur, Batman, and I were standing at another part of the cave informing Batman about the possibility of a mole being on the team...well they were talking about it. I just had to be there because I am Aqualad's co-leader and a member of the Justice League.

"It was during the Tai-Pei mission with Red Arrow. Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the Team. In light of last night's attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor." Aqualad informs Batman.