Revelation

S/n's POV:

S/n's POV:

This morning, the League has been dealing with mega huge plants worldwide, no doubt from Poison Ivy, that is invading Metropolis and other cities and trying to stop them but haven't had much luck. I was with some of the League members earlier but Batman picked me up so we can get Captain Marvel and Zatara and debrief the Team quickly.

I can't go with them since more of the huge plants are in more cities so all League members are needed. Batman and I believed it would be best in that way.

I've fully healed from the Red's attack with the concussion gone and my vocal cords non damaged anymore which is good for me because it meant I got to go back on missions after the Brain encounter. The League, more specifically, Black Canary and Batman, weren't happy that I left and only gave me Watchtower monitor duty but my sentence is over.

We went to the Batcave so I could stock up on more arrows, get a crossbow, and get my 2 katannas before we went Zeta to the Cave.

Mount Justice
October 1; 18:13

"Recognize S/n. B-0-0" The computer announced.

Batman and I walked through the Zeta Tubes gaining the team's attention.

"Computer, national news." Batman commanded, with me next to him. The computer pulled up the hologram news of Cat Grant reporting live from Metropolis.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight." Grant reported as we saw Hawkgirl, Superman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and more going against the giant plant.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asked with an eager tone. Batman and I shared a look before turning toward the team that was in their civil clothes with Captain Marvel and Zatara behind them.

"That won't be necessary. The League should have the situation under control soon, but that's not why we're here. According to the intel we brought in, it's been deemed that Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' blockbuster formula to Kobra." I replied instead of Batman.