Subject: Empty

"JIHYO-YA FOCUS!"

Jihyo Unnie kept making mistakes during the song. It's odd considering that she was the most hardworking member in our group. It's Fancy, we practiced often for this song, I know it well that Jihyo Unnie's mind been occupied with so many thoughts. Well, we all are.

"DAMN IT STOP!"

Our Choreo Unnie stops us again. We all gather in front of her. Jihyo can't even hold her head up.

Choreo Unnie left a big sighed in front of us. I know that she wants to be angry, but she just can't.

"Guys, take 5. Clear your head, we have concerts in days!"

The group dismissed. All of us, I mean 8 of us, sit by the floor while taking a deep breath. Jihyo drowns her face down, no one dares to touch her just yet.

Jeongyeon then signaling Nayeon to make an approach, but then the manager comes.

"Jihyo-ya"

The manager calls for her.

"Hem?"

Jihyo shows her face to him.

"Can you go to our office now?"

Jihyo take a deep breath, "Okay, Oppa"

Jihyo gets up and follows him.

It's sad to see Jihyo Unnie like this, I really hope that the managers don't scold her for being like this.

Jihyo Unnie is everyone's rocks. I don't know what will happen if Jihyo Unnie isn't our leader. She might not be the eldest, but even Nayeon Unnie listens when she starts to talk. We all respect her as she takes this job seriously. She always makes sure that we get everything needed, she always putting our needs over hers, she took care of everyone especially the foreign members.

Nayeon Unnie, Jeongyeon Unnie, and Momo then get up to practice some more. Tzuyu, Dahyun Unnie, and Sana Unnie look tired, they're just close their eyes while leaning to the mirror. Dahyun Unnie is still feeling unwell, but she managed to do some practice.

I am also zoning out, I got tired easily these days, I have no mood for doing things. I could feel that my body is okay, totally okay. But there's something bothering me, for some odd reason my heart feels numb, empty. In some occasion, I can't sleep, I am restless, I ended up sleep for 2 – 3 hours, then I got up, I don't even know why. I am also confused with this emptiness. I can't figure it out.

I take a deep breath, sometimes touching my own chest. I could hear and feel my own heartbeat. I should be thankful that I am alive at least.

I put my airpods on my ears, try to subside my mind with this mood. Been listening to Sunwoojunga a lot to calm my mind. I try to close my eyes for a while. Yes, I am tired. We need to move again soon, a little power nap won't hurt.

I heard then that the door is open, and Jihyo Unnie enter the room. All eyes on her. Somehow I don't have the energy to get close to her.

Jihyo Unnie comes crying, Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie immediately go for her and comfort her. She sobs hard. I put my airpods down, my heart is itching a bit. Feels like I know already that Jihyo Unnie would deliver bad news. I come to her as well.

"Jihyo Unnie" I call for her name.

Jihyo Unnie then tries to calm herself and then she looks at me, I try to calm her by holding her hand.

"Uri Minari............."

Jihyo Unnie can't even finish the sentence. 

I could only stare at her. When she brought her name, I already know something is happening.