Subject: My kind of Sunday

Sunday.

Never whipped for a Sunday before. It supposed to be our rest day. Some members are going home, foreign members have some plans as well.

I woke up at 8, took a bath and doing my morning skincare routine. Dahyun Unnie went home after dinner last night, and Tzuyu has some individual activity early in the morning. I bet the other rooms haven't wake up yet.

I put my clothes and didn't forget to bring my cap and my masker.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.

Ugh, I look so good.

I take some things from the fridge, and take the stairs to the upper apartment and goes inside.

I sit in the living room for a while after putting some groceries in the kitchen.

A bedroom door finally open.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" Mina Unnie is shocked seeing me here early in the morning. She's just finished taking shower, her hair is still wet and now she's drying it with her towel.

Mina's mom also comes from the bedroom and smile looking at me.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina Unnie's mom greeted me.

"Good morning, Mrs. Myoi" I bow to her.

"Chaeyoung is going to drive us to the shrink," Mrs. Myoi said to Mina Unnie.

She takes look at me, "It's a rest day, you should be home by now" Mina Unnie the told me.

"No, Unnie. I went home too often, and I only slept when I was home. Even my mom told me to go out! I need to move, I need to use my license since I already got it" I said it in a very cheerful way. I am so whipped today, really.

Mina Unnie then chuckles.

"I hope you don't mind, Unnie"

"Of course, I don't mind, but I don't want to disturb you on your holiday"

"Please, not at all, Unnie-ya" I smile at her.

"Mrs. Myoi, do you guys have breakfast yet?" I asked Mrs. Myoi

"No, we haven't"

"Great, I brought something from downstairs, please you do your things, I'll make a simple breakfast for us, please wait"

"Ya Chaeyoung-ah" Mina Unnie feels a little bad for me.

"Unnie, you know I love to cook nowadays" I give her a wink and starts doing my things.

Mina Unnie could only smile.

Mina Unnie is always been the judge of my cook. We both hate going out, so we spend our times mostly at the dorm and when I cook, she's usually the one who tasted it.

I make a simple french toast. Just simple ingredients.

Butter, milk, bread, egg, and that's it.

But the secret ingredients would be my own self-made strawberry jam.

Yes, I am so damn proud of it, all of my members like it.

It serves with warm milk. Damn, I should open a breakfast parlor already.

Ugh, suddenly I miss IHOP.

Mina Unnie and her mom come again from the bedroom, this time they're ready to go

Mina Unnie wears a simple white shirt and her black boogie pants with her LV's soft trunk bag. She wears a light make up. She's beautiful.

In any occasion, she's always beautiful.