Subject: It's up to you, Newark, Newark

The next day, I said goodbye to my mom as she will stay in LA for a couple more days. we headed to Mexico City. Whoa, it's the very first time we visit Mexico City. So many fans came to the airport to greet us, it was amazing. We're on the other side of this world and they were welcoming us like there's no tomorrow. I didn't know before that we are so loved, that our music touches everyone across the globe. I am so happy to know it.

Oh again, Mina Unnie, I wish that you could see, even when you're not here, so many people come and raise your banner to us. They kinda wanted us to make sure that you got this message. 

The city was so exotic, lots of Latin music you could hear across the street, just like the way I imagined it. We didn't really have time to explore the city. We needed to do rehearsals over rehearsals and got some sleep to perform later.

We were having so much fun on stage! Can't believe that Once here in Mexico could even sing along our songs! It never crosses my mind before. I was in awe every time they sang along with us. I am so happy to meet, so so happy.

We finished the concert and headed back to the hotel again, we got to catch a morning flight to New York. We didn't have time to eat outside, the managers brought some dinner and give it to us at the hotel.

I am so tired today, as soon as we arrived at the hotel, I hit the bed, I skipped my dinner. I didn't have any energy left to eat.

The big apple, the city that never sleeps. New York!

It's new york again, finally! I really love the city. The streetlights, the alley, the air, the ambiance are always beautiful. Since we arrive in the morning, I beg the managers to let us eat at IHOP. I really love pancakes and waffles and all breakfasts foods, for me IHOP is the best place, I could get all of them. Every dishes in IHOP are perfect for me, the french toast, the omelette, the crepes, the sundae, even their fresh milk are so good. Hehe so sorry for being an IHOP's fan.

We do reherseals after that. Whoa, I keep wow-ing over the venue. It's the Prudential Center. The biggest overseas venue for us. 15.000 people would come to the concert. It gives me goosebumps when I enter the building and just looking around to those empty seats. I heard that the tickets are sold out. Wow, this is so big, for our overseas tour this is so big. I was afraid that we can't fill up the place, but it's sold out.

After the rehearseals we got some free time, yeah finally. All of us, with our managers as well went to a famous jazz club and restaurant. It's Blue Note. It was pack since we're here on Satuday, There's some performance happen every day in this club. It was lovely, you can feel that you are now in the US, in New York in particular by being here. It's all just like in the movie, the mood, the place, the setting. After that, some of us go to Times Square. The Unnies go for shopping.

Like I said, I love streetlights, I go to the intersection alone, I just want to be alone in this crowded place. New York is exceptional. I love quiet places, but I really love New York as well. You could see so many things happen in just one place. The car passing by, people from all around the worlds speaks their language here, the skyscrapers and the commercial ads in it, the double-decker, all happening just in this intersection alone.

But. 

Why do I feel empty?

I sit at on the bench, and just staring to the crowd. I make videos on my phone, the camera record still towards the streets. We are going to have a blast tomorrow, I may not now that maybe people who are here today might come to our concert.

From : strawberryprincess0423@gmail.com

To : minagreen_0324@gmail.com

Cc :

Bcc :

Subject: It's up to you, Newark, Newark!

Minari,

Let me say this first, I am so proud of Nayeon Unnie and Dahyun Unnie. They were so so great at greetings our fans in English. Really, I feel that I didn't recognize them when they communicated with our fans here. I think being fearless is the key, Nayeon Unnie and Dahyun Unnie looked so confident talking to Once, they didn't have fear. On the other hand, I was so nervous when it was my turn to greet them. Now I know your feeling every time we pushed you to talk into some English just because you were born here. Hehehe I am sorry.

Anyway, do you know that our tickets were sold out? 15 thousands seats and they were all sold out, Unnie. Once is always great, right? We did great in Newark, a lot of fans came to see us and we didn't want to disappoint them. They were screaming so so so hard when we performed Born This Way. Unnie, I really wish you could see those faces, they were so happy when we sang, when we danced, they sang along with us. It was precious. 

We would definitely be back again, and next time it would be the 9 of us, I believe. But first, of course, your health would be the utmost priority. We are waiting for you Mina, Once is also waiting for you, take your time. Don't feel burden. I don't want you to think about us, please just think about yourself. Tho I am not going to lie, it was hard doing everything without you, but we are okay. And please don't feel being the burden, we want you to be on stage again when you're ready. We would have so much fun together again, soon!

I will be waiting for you, Mina Unnie.

P.S I send you a video, nothing much it's just crowded Times Square at night. The last time I visited this street, I came with you, I remembered that you love how they displayed musical commercials at the Broadway streets across the Radio City Hall building. This time I went alone, so I just wanna share this with you.

P.S Oh and we went to IHOP FOR BREAKFAST. AAAA UNNIE THE CREPES WAS SO SO GREAT, I AM DYING TO EAT IT AGAIN. Sent you the pictures of my strawberry crepes on the attachment, so you can eat better, teehee.

Regards,

strawberryprincess

The thing with Mina Unnie and I, we always shared random things to each other. We're both quiet and reserved, people don't really know, we're both so loud on our chats.

That's how I love Mina Unnie. Sometimes, I feel that I am the one who knows it better than anyone. 

But again, turns out I know nothing about her. Too many times for the past 2 weeks, I reviewed our relationship, our chats, our things that we shared, she never showed any depression or anxiety symptoms to me. I never realize that something's wrong. 

It hurt me again whenever I think about it.