Subject: I smile again because you're there

We're heading back to the dorm building.

I know that Mina Unnie is probably tired right now, but I really wish that her heart is content right now.

Ah, I really love to see Han river while driving here. It was so beautiful with the city lights as well from this Yeongdong bridge.

Finally, we're home again. I open the trunk and take the mom's presents with me.

We took the stairs, I bring all the dishes with me, I go up to the upper apartment first with Mina Unnie and her mom to put the dishes. I store it for the fridge. 

"Mom, I want to go to the mart just a few blocks from here. Chaeyoung could take me, and after that, I want to spend some time downstair as well, can I?"

"Of course, you can"

"Chaeyoung-ah, thank you for today, really, I could never repay your kindness" Mina Unnie's mom said to me.

"Mrs. Myoi, it's my pleasure to drive you both, don't worry about that," I said it.

"Please have some rest, Mrs. Myoi, see you around!" I said goodbye to her.

I then put down the dishes first to the dorm, while checking out my members. The dorm is empty, I guess they haven't got home yet.

We're then going to the mart. We really love minimarket. We would come up there even when we don't need anything, but we ended up taking so many snacks.

"Unnie, don't eat too much MSG!"

"Are you Son Chaeyoung? You don't remember taking 6 boxes of chips while we're in Switzerland?"

I could only laugh a little, damn she's right.

But she obeys me in the end, she just bought one bag of chip, one sausages, and banana milk. I bought a coffee.

We walk back to the street. This street is always empty, so quiet.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina Unnie calls for me.

Oh, I didn't realize that I walk fastly from her.

I turn around and look at her.

"Hem?"

She just silent for 3 seconds, looking at me. She then moves a little bit closer to me.

Why does my heart beating so fast right now?

She stops and looking at me again. I could see her face even though she wears that white Yankees hat.

"I read your letters" 4 words and I am stuck in her sentence now. 

All of sudden, I got goosebumps all over my body. I hope that I heard it wrong. 

Did she what?

I open my mouth, my lips are parted I know that, but no words come from it.

I can only gulp and drown my face down, feeling embarrassed.

She got my letters, she read my letters.

I mean.............

"I really............" I suddenly stop, I don't know how to explain.

"I thought, you would never get that, Unnie"

I take a deep breath. 

It's time, to be honest, it's time to show her how I really am in front of her

"I was frustrated actually" I could hear my voice is trembling.

"We used to talk a lot about everything, everything. I could just be bubbly at you, I shared so many things with you, a lot. You're the one who gets it. You're the one who gets me.  But we didn't do that often anymore, we got busy, not only with our group but to our individual activities as well, with our concerts, with things outside, with ourselves as well. I realize that I didn't talk to you like we used to"