Subject: Your Smile

Finally, we're back performing in the city again! It's going to be our first performance with 8 members after the announcement back in July. That's okay, we are getting used to it.

MGMA 2019. 

Last year we took some awards there as well.

Our managers wake us up early in the morning. It's odd but they want us to gather in the living room first before going to the salon.

We're all still sleepy, members are still yawning.

"Guys, we have some news" Manager Oppa then lead the meeting.

Manager Oppas and Unnies looking at each other, smiling. 

"Mina will be heading back to South Korea this noon with her mother," He told us in a flash, so fast.

I was just rubbing off my eyes and I suddenly shout "What?"

All the members are confused as well, pestering the managers with questions.

"Guys, guys, calm down. Mina decided to get a treatment here, in South Korea. She's been living here for 5 years, she's more familiar here, her mom said. Hence, her mom is with her, she will live here, accompany her, until Mina can be left alone"

We're all silent. I guess we're still processing this information.

"Is she alright, Oppa?" Jihyo Unnie then asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. Her mom said that the doctor there suggested that she should continue to do therapy here"

"Mina informed the company days ago. PD-nim wants best for her and PD-nim ordered us to do everything for Mina's well being. Mina wants to stay close to you guys, maybe you guys are her source of strength. Mina and her mom will use the room in the upper apartment with the female managers. You guys are like a family to her, so please do your best as well as she's now doing her best to recover"

"Really? Mina Unnie said that?" I just have to check it once again. 

The managers giving me a nod. 

"Is she going to join the comeback then?" Sana Unnie innocently asked the managers.

"Nothing certain for now, let Mina settle down here again first, then we will absolutely ask her"

All of us take a deep breath.

"After the award ceremony, I will take you guys to see her, tonight she will stay at the hotel for 2 days, we still have to move some things in the upper apartment, to make her feel comfortable. But don't stay too long okay, she needs to rest as well"

I try to calm my heads down. She's gonna be here, she's okay, she will be okay.

Thanks, Mina Unnie, thanks for getting better, thanks for trying.

"YA GUYS, we can't do this mood right now! We are about to grab an award, maybe awards, I don't know. We should do our best, we should put up the best performance ever, for Mina. She'll be here, she'll look at us on stage, we are going to make her sure that everything is alright, she doesn't have to worry about us" Jihyo Unnie gave us some encouragement.

"And for Once too, let's not disappoint them"

I smile while looking at Jihyo Unnie.

"Let's have some fun!" Nayeon then also shouted it.

We all then heading towards our salon for our make up. There will be a red carpet and the award event. I enter the car, I am with Tzuyu and Dahyun Unnie.