Subject: My mind, I took it to Chicago

Author's note: Words can't even explain how my heart bounced in joy when I got to see some Michaeng moment in the new video. Anyway guys, please stream #FEELSPECIAL 

Chicago would be our last stop. I never imagine that I could step into this city. I mean, my father loves Chicago, the band. A big fan of them since he was young, I listen to them since I was a little, now I am here, in the city where they use as their band name.

I know that I will love Chicago the minute I landed. The windy city. The air was nice, that time, not too hot, not too cold. Just perfect. We go straight to the venue, we have morning rehearsals, so that we could spend the night for free times in this new city. This would be our last stop in the U.S, we would do our best once again. For our fans. 

At dinner time we went to a restaurant near our hotel. Our hotel located near the Chicago River. It's so beautiful. We have dinner by the river. Us 8 with our managers and staff. I love the mood here. It's windy but somehow bearable. The whole mood for the past 2 weeks in the US kinda down to me. I don't know why, but to think that we are leaving the U.S real soon also sad. I like it here. I always like it here.

Going to America was my dream since I was a little. That's why I am so confused why do I feel under the weather in the past 2 weeks.

I am happy but I am not, I am smiling, but I not, I am content but I am not.

I am calm, but no, I am restless.

I love it here, but I don't wanna be here.

I want to be wherever you are.

The night still young. It's just 8 pm. The managers ordered us to go back to the hotels. But we the rebels, of course, doesn't want to go back that fast. Nayeon Unnie, Momo Unnie, and Dahyun Unnie go for an ice cream parlor. Jihyo Unnie, Sana Unnie, and Tzuyu want to visit Navy Pier and riding the ferries wheel. I believe the manager also has a plan to drink.

"I just wanna take a walk around the river and head back, you all go do your things," I said.

Nayeon Unnie looks at me and nods "Alright then. Unnie, Oppa, we would be back at 10 pm tops, okay?"

The managers can't even say a word when it comes to Nayeon Unnie's aegyo.

"Just don't take the kids to drink, Nayeon-ah" Manager Unnie said.

"No, I won't! Let's go!"

"I'll walk with you then, I want to go straight to the hotel as well" Jeongyeon Unnie them smiles at me.

All of them go separately in groups.

We walk around the river through Chicago Riverwalk. Our hotel just across the river, 15-20 minutes walking distance. The walk is quiet, mostly because I don't really want to talk.

"Chaeyoung-ah, should I buy beer, for us? We could drink there, facing the river, it would be nice"

Jeongyeon Unnie suggested it.

Beer would be nice, in a time like this. And it won't make us drunk as well.

I nod to her. Jeongyeon Unnie then goes to the restaurant by the river walk and purchase 2 beer cans for us.

We walk about 200 meters and found a perfect place to sit. People are sitting there as well, at the stairs, facing the river.

Jeongyeon Unnie sits one level above me. We open the can and do the light toast.

We sip the beer.

"Aaaaaaah, it's so refreshing isn't it?"

Indeed it is. I smile and nod to her.