Subject: Wow you are lit!

We arrive in South Korea again in no time. We are going to America real soon.

I have this thought on my mind, I won't make Once down. I won't. This is the first time we launch concerts there. It's the first time that we got to see each other. I will work really hard to present them our best. Members too, I believe. What happened in Singapore, stays there. We had sort of like a breakdown there because we know that Once is always on our side, and I thank God for that experience. But this time, I will do my best.

Jihyo Unnie talked to the managers on how we didn't want to replace Mina's part with ours. We held a meeting with Jihyo Unnie the night before. What we did in Singapore were messed. Also, we feel that why do we have to cover her parts when she would come back to us again. We felt that if we covered her parts, lots of Once who came and cheered Mina Unnie couldn't hear her voice. When we covered up for her parts, feels like she's gone, but when we let her voice there, feels like Mina Unnie is there with us. So we decided not to cover her parts anymore and let Once hear her voice on stage.

My mother accompanied me this time to our first American tour, she wanted to visit our relatives here, and also see her daughter doing her things. She arrives before me and stays with my family and when I landed here, I took her shopping after. 

It's a good time having your mom as your support in a time like this. My mother doesn't have to show it, but I know that she worries about me. She knows that I am close with Mina Unnie. I often took Mina Unnie to my house when we got nothing to do. When the news broke the internet, my mother called me and calm me down. It's been a long time as well since I spend my day with my mother. Sort of like a vacation to be able to walk the street in LA with my mom, even though I am only here for work. After that, I tail along to visit our family in LA.

Jihyo Unnie, Nayeon Unnie, Momo Unnie, and Tzuyu spend their time visiting Universal Studio, I am glad that they're having their good time as well. Especially Jihyo Unnie who always being responsible to us. She needs a vacation, away from everything that's been on her mind.

The concert went so smoothly, I am so happy that we could meet almost 11.000 thousand Once in LA. It was lit as Dahyun Unnie would say on stage. This time, Jeongyeon Unnie cried at our ending speech. I know, we don't have to say it out loud. We missed Mina Unnie, everyone does, even our managers miss her.

I open my laptop excitedly when I arrive at the hotel. I should write this, I should tell you about this concert, Mina Unnie. 

From : strawberryprincess0423@gmail.com

To: minagreen_0324@gmail.com

Cc :

Bcc :

Subject: Wow you are lit!

Mina Unnie! Whoa, our opening in the American tour was totally cool, daebak, really really. Thousands of people came to see us, they turned on their candy bong and sang with us! We got a chance to greet them in English. You know, you're the English speaker among us, now we had to split the dialogues and try to communicate with the American Once! You would never believe how much we are loved here in the U.S.

Many fans are wanted to see you as well. I could see again so many mint green color at the concert. Jeongyeon Unnie got too emotional today, she can't believe how much Once here are care about us. It was indeed beautiful.

Anyway, my mom came to the concert, she was here already to visit my relatives, then she and my family came to the concert. I got to spend my time with my mom and my family too. We visited Target (again). Don't we really love the place? I remember you, Nayeon Unnie and I bought so many things, especially chips and cereals. I think we still have them in our cabinets from the last time we visited LA. My family lives around Pasadena. It's the first time I visited them there. I think you'll love the neighborhood. It was nice, it was sunny and it was quiet for a moment. The place reminds me a lot of you, I don't know why. Let's spend time there for our holiday Unnie!

We are going to Mexico City tomorrow. Please pray for us, Mina Unnie. You know it's going to be our first time. We visited LA and NY before for our KCON, concert but Mexico City, this is new. I really hope the would do our best!

Stay healthy Mina Unnie, I miss you a lot. 

Regards,

strawberryprincess 

I close my laptop and jump into my bed. I am so happy.

I am so happy that I could tell her everything about today. Still, I really hope that she's here with us.