Subject: I feel loved, I feel so special

Mina Unnie will move today at the upper apartment with her mom. We're so excited to see her. Even though it's Saturday, we got to practice early in the morning, Jihyo Unnie moved the schedule so that we could spend the night at the dorm with Mina Unnie. We often complain when we have to practice in the morning, but not now. We're so excited because we know that we are going to see her at the dorm after our practice.

Mina will have the therapy session here in South Korea, the company seek the best psychiatrist in Seoul for Mina in the university hospital. Mina is required to do her treatment for a period of time.

I heard from the managers that Mina will have the first therapy session tomorrow. So we want to cheer her up with foods. We order everything, jokbal for Momo Unnie as usual, tteokbokki for Nayeon Unnie, and also we order some healthy foods as well for Mina Unnie.

We invited Mina Unnie and her Mom downstair, the female managers join the party as well. We all gather in our living room. Spread to the table and put our foods there.

Oh, people might not believe that we ate so so much like pigs when we also have the title "Idols" around our head.

"YEAAAAAAAY" We all shouted before we eat the foods.

Jihyo Unnie wants to tell us something, she mentioned it earlier. She got called to the office after the practice. Perhaps more news prior to our comeback.

"Okay guys, first let's clap our hands for Mina, YEAYYYYYYYY"

We all clap our hands excitedly while whooing her name.

"And to us Twice, 1 Twicelights to go!" Jihyo Unnie continued.

Whoooooooooooo.

"Ehm, Twicelights in JAPAN, please kids" Manager Unnie corrected it.

"Yeah yeah, of course, don't kill the joy, please Unnie we remember" Nayeon Unnie said it jokingly.

"And I have some announcement for you guys" Jihyo Unnie then turned into a serious mode.

"I got called to the office this afternoon"

Yeah, we know that already.

"The managers, our legal team, ana PD-nim were there as well"

Whoa, didn't expect that PD-nim were there on his holiday. Something must be so serious. 

Wait, legal team? Okay, what's happening?

Jihyo Unnie seems to hesitate to talk, she keeps clearing her throats. 

"Dispatch has the photos of me, and they will releasing the pictures, Monday Morning"

I hope I heard it wrong.

What again? 

All the members, including Mina Unnie, can't believe what they hear just now. Jawdropping.

Jihyo Unnie takes a deep breath. Unable to meet our eyes, she turns her face down. 

"Ehm, they caught us on a date, 2 days ago, when I visited his house"

"Heol..........." Momo Unnie says it to her self.

I could see her worrisome in Jihyo Unnie's eyes.

"I am sorry guys, I really am. I don't want to be a burden, especially at this time. But, I got caught" Jihyo Unnie smiles bitterly.

"YA, what are you sorry for!" Jeongyeon Unnie then spoke.

"Yes, Jihyo. You don't have to feel guilty. Hey, our dating-banned got lifted, you're allowed to date anyone" Sana Unnie the reassured her.

"Still..........I shouldn't get caught"