Subject: Minari~~~

Finally, we're here in Singapore to continue our tour. The plane ride was quiet, most of my members, well including me were all tired. The past 2 days we practiced so hard to fill Mina's position in dance and singing. I don't want to do it actually. She's still with us, why do we have to change everything just because she's gone for a while. I insisted they didn't touch Mina's part and position in our special performance "Born This Way". Choreo Unnies decided to change just a little bit.

In every performance we do, of course, we want to do our best. Our members work really hard to show our fans that we are working hard. They didn't have to say anything, but the mood right now is so heavy. Even though Momo Unnie, Dahyun Unnie, Nayeon Unnie always tries to lighten up the mood, they didn't work for some reason. Jeongyeon keeps frowning and I am afraid to make a contact with her. I know, I know, it's hard for us to bear.

We finished the dry rehearsal and camera rehearsal at 2 AM, So many changes happened in the last minutes. We all kept making mistakes, all of us can't concentrate. We did 3 cities before as 9 members, but now we're missing one. All can feel it, we have no time to make jokes, all tense up for this performance as we would like to show our best.

We are back to the hotel and get some sleep for a while, then we got to prepare for the last general rehearsal, making sure that everything is perfect.

And finally, at 5 PM SGT.

We are a professional hardworking artist, we are from JYP Entertainment and we should do our best. We got to put ourselves out there, smile to our fans who have been waiting for us for almost a year here in Singapore.

The opening VCR is now finished. 

Stuck in My Head.

My body feels tremble to see and to hear lots of cheering from our Once. The stadium is now filled with so many people, it looks empty when we did the rehearsal. I put my best smile and my best performance.

Then we move to the next part where we all wearing white gown dress at the center of the stage. The moment After Moon instrument played in our earpiece, I could see lots of people turn their Candybong Z into one particular color.

I know that color.

Mint green, your color.

Upon seeing those colors on the stadium, I can't help but feel sad. It's only been days, but I miss her terribly. I miss her being with me on this stage. Jihyo Unnie already cried as soon as the music starts, I could see her on the screen.

Move to the next song, ah this is so hard. You in My Heart is a really good song, it contains lots of sincerity on the song. Judging by the voice, I know it by now that Jihyo Unnie been crying the whole 2 songs. It is indeed sad for us. Dahyun Unnie tried to always smile to Once and waving to them. Jihyo Unnie is supposed to take Mina Unnie's part at the end, but she can't just do it. She cries a lot, my heart is hurting.

After Sunset we all heading towards the backstage, I go for Jihyo Unnie, embrace her and give her some strength. We all can do it. I miss her too, but we can do this. After her heavily crying, she determined to show her best on the stage, she doesn't want to mix her own personal emotion to it, and trying to be professional as usual. And I notice we are getting better, all members seem to have some fun on the stage. We watch Jihyo Unnie and Momo Unnie 's dance performance on the backstage, they way Jihyo Unnie channeling her own emotion on the dance giving me chills.

And we are going next to perform the special stage. 

It feels weird for me when we do Born This Way with only 3 of us. I'm in the center, and the Unnies are on my side. 15 secs before the performance, they all get close to me and hug my waist. Giving each other strength.