NJ 6

~Ren's POV~

We ran to the convension hall as quick as possible.

It took as only 3 minutes to run until we reached the building.

We ran through the lobby halls and i saw...

Was that Louie and Filrose?? Holding Hands???!

"Really?" i crossed my arms and stared at both of them.

"What do you mean by 'Really?'", Louie said.

"Uhm," i held my chin high and pointed at their hands

Filrose blushed... "Its nothing", she slipped her hand away from Louie's

"Whatever is going between you two but if you hurt my friend, watch out Louie"... and i left

"Jerk", i heard Louie hissed.

"I heard you!" i said.

"I meant it..." Louie replied with a smile.

I continued running to the convension hall. Dan was waiting beside the door. "What happened?", Dan asked

"Nothing important to you",

"Aww, okay"

I halfed open the door just to let us be able to get in.

The room was full! When i say full, i mean Juniors crowed the place. But of course there was always space for us to pass.

Everyone looked stunning! Handsome. Pretty. Cute. Beautiful. Hot. Fat. Chubby. And STUNNING! 

[including moi of course :) ]

Dan was in front of me. Gripping his hands on mine tightly, he was making people move for us to pass and make it to the table quick.

"Move!" Dan repeated a lot of times.

I stared at the people with a smile saying 'I am sorry his like this' and 'he is not my boyfriend...yet'

"Yo! Dan!" I heard Lorenze call out.

"I finally found him", Dan said

"Why did it take you so long?", Angelie raised one of her brow higher than the other.

"He was at the beach... somewhere far from here."

"Okay okay!", i cut the conversation. "Lets stop talking about my disappearance! As long as i am here now...and Nothing's wrong"

" You got a point", Lorenze agreed with me. "You have an intermission coming on Ren. Get ready. Maybe 10 from now, you'll be told to come up on the friggin' stage"

"whaaaaat?!!", i was shocked "But why?"

"Your song number is before the crowning of Prom King and Queen, which is like 10 minutes from now"

DAMN. I am not ready yet.

I closed my eyes and thought what was the song i chose yesterday.

Oh yeah. Katy Perry. Teenage Dream. Or was it Peacock?

Teenage Dream. I remembered. I thought deeper for the lyrics. 

I GOT IT.

********

13 minutes passed. And still no host called me up to the stage.

"Are you ready? You know...your song number...", Dan asked.

"Yeah... a bit... i am", I was nervous... I am a bad singer. But people liked my voice. Well i had no choice.

"Ren Radds... please come up to the stage" the host called.

oH MY GOD!!

I stood up and walked to the stage. There were claps and applauses already... oh god.

Singing in front of lots is so.not my thing.

Help me lord.

The intro of Teenage Dream played. I grabbed the microphone, closed my eyes and took a deep breathe...

------------------------------

DL: And we're Good!

Ren:Do i really have to sing??? *sighed

DL: of course my dear. Trust me. You're a great singer. I chose you fro that...

#Ren Radds :)