NJ 24 [Phenomenal Ending Part 2 of 3]

#InstaVote

#InstaLove

Vote please :)

-------------

~Dan's POV~

Ren broke me. He cheated on me. . .with that Nicholas.

I love Ren. But what happened was unforgivable. Everytime I see him cry, I want to wipe away his tears or hug him. But I was much too hurting. It really hurts.

I was brought out of the hospital three days ago. And Ren remained silent.

Ren's silence is killing me. But I will be back to school tomorrow. Since the doctor told me to drop school to rest for awhile.

I reached out for my phone which was on the desk beside my bed.

I checked the notification box. It was empty. Nothing from Ren. Nothing.

I jumped out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I felt so alone.

By this time of the night, Ren used to be in my arms. Wrapped around it. And he blushes and tells me he loves me.

I stared into the mirror. And looked at my chest, the necklace Ren gave to me. It was still around my neck. It's safe

I walked slowly to my bed and covered myself with the comforters.

I felt a tear crept down my cheeks. I am hurting. I miss Ren. But I still dont want to forgive him just yet.

As I close my eyes, trying to sleep, a picture of Ren comfortable in Nick's arms flashed in.

Damn him. Damn Nick. I will get rid of you. And I will do anything to revenge.

And Ren, I dont know what to do with him yet. But I dont want to hurt him.

I soon felt happy in darkness. Dizzy yet beautiful. I was at peace for a little while.

'til I wake! Good night.

[Tomorrow, Monday]

RIIIIIIIIIIIING! The bell rung signaling the end of fifth period. Lunch.

I stayed in the classroom until everyone was gone. I dont want to be part of the stompede.

Everyone left except me and Ren. Ren sat to the seat available as far away as me. Is he avoiding me now?

Ren was writing on his journal that he used to share with me. Now, I cant know what is he writing on this. It could be about me!!!!

Ren stood up and closed his notebook, shoved it in to his bag and left.

He didnt even notice my presence until he came back to his seat and took a bookmark that he left on the arm of the seat.

He stopped at stared for a little but he left wiping his eyes. I heard running footsteps. Ren was really avoiding me now.

I then stood up and took my bag. I ran to the door and walked to my locker.

---------

I arrived at my locker which is all the away to an edge of the school building.

I heard sobbing. Who was it?

I followed the sound of sobbing and as I reached to the corner of the building there I saw a beautiful crying little guy, he was writing on a notebook and sobbed.

It was Ren Chester.

I went in front of him and bent my knees. I patted his shoulder and rubbed it with my.hand.