NJ 13

Vote :) Vote :) Vote :)

Saturday...

~Dan's POV~

The week passed by so quickly; i thought monday was just yesterday. Anyway its Saturday. I woke up early for a round of jogging aroud the school park. I have to warm up, basketball practice is terribly tiresome. But fun.

I jogged around the park. As i was about to reach the back of the park where the swings and tents were placed, i saw a shadow. It was a shadow of a guy. A male. A shadow of a guy sitting on the swing. I went near it and I quickly recognized the shadow. I took a look at the person on the swing and ignored the shadow. The shadow was hard to tell who it was. I couldnt see the guy properly, it was too bright. All i saw was a silhoutte of a guy, but i think i was staring at its back. I couldnt find its head. I drew nearer and now I was was directly at its back. He didnt notice my arrival. I went around it and now I was in front of him. I cast a shadow on him. He was writing on something, he was ducking for... privacy purposes? As my shadow casted upon him, he quickly looked at me.

"Hey", i said

"Uhm. . . hey?", It was Ren. What was he doing at the park? I couldnt say that he was stalking me, i am sure he came herr ahead of me. I would be a 'feeler' if i would say that he was stalking me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked with a smile.

"I come here every morning starting last saturday. I come to write, draw or doodle on my journal.", He answered not looking at me.

"Oh, can i seat with you?", I asked with my arms crossed with no bad reason.

"Sure, take the other swing. I wouldnt mind.", He smiled and continued with his journal.

"So," I sat on the swing next to him "You excited for our date?", I stared at him

"I dont know", he frowned

"You dont know?", i raised a brow

"I dont know", he repeated

"Why?", i frowned "And dont answer me with 'I dont know' again"

"I... i just am scared. But i love to date you, i just am nervous. I never dated with anyone before. I just went to dinners with several guys and gay guys, but i didnt think any of the dinners were dates.", He answered and covered his fave with embarrassment.

"Look, dont be scared, nervous or anything.", i took his hand and held it with both of my hands "I meant this date and it will be a date that you will never forget"

He smiled after he had that big frown on his face.

"Thank you, really", He grinned.

"Dont be scared, okey? I will make it memorable for both of us", i kissed his cheeck kneeling on the soft grass with my fingers between his.

"Okey" he sighed.

This is getting dramatic. I wanna cut it.

"Wanna watch me in my basketball practice before we go out for our date?", i grinned

"nah... I'll pass." he laughed "I have to go to the mall with Gab and Polly later around 8A.M"

"Isnt the mall closed by that time?", i raised my brow. Its a habit raising my brow. I got it from Ren :)

"Nope, the mall is having longer open hours because its about to be SemBreaks and students love malls", he grinned

"Oh, i will wait for you by your dorm then?", i asked

"We wouldnt be taking too much time in there, we are there to buy stuff for our Science Project, not shop", Ren laughed

"Okey. Text me if your ready, okey? I will pick up whenever you're ready"