NJ 19

~Ren's POV~

It was already dark. Its almost midnight. And I cant sleep.

I think its because Dan isnt here.

Nah! Not the reason!!!

I am tired. So tired. I kinda want to go to a vacation or something.

RING RING RING!!!

It was Gab. I touched and slid my finger on the green icon that had the pick-up symbol. And then, I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?", I said.

"Hello Ren!!!!!!", Gab screamed.

"What??! You are hurting my ear!", I told her.

"Sorry, but guess what?", she got me so excited

"W-what?", my voice cracked.

"Okey. I go through this quick.", she cleared her throat "My mom visitted awhile ago and gave me the keys of the my family's 'by-the-lake-house '. And said I am responsible enough to manage it! And Spring Break comes in next week!!!"

"Really??! Thats cool!", I said with excitement.

"Okey, thats all, Good night!", and she hung up.

I yawned, putting away my phone.

I was finally sleepy!!!

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes slowly.

And then I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

~Harvey's POV~

[I hope you remember him]

Awhile ago's happening happened so fast for us to stop it.

Jade's hurt. And her baby died..I.kinda pity her.

Anyways, I will be going to sleep anysoon. Gab called me and invited me to join her with Ren and some more people to her By-the-lake-House. I accepted the invitation because Ren would be coming.

Sleep. I wanted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nick's POV~

Okey. Gab just called me and disturbed my sleep. She invited me to her LakeHouse. Which isnt on the lake water but of course near it. I accepted the offer since Ren was sure to come.

Shis... Two girls disturbed my sleep. And this time imma turn my phone to silent mode and get some sleep without any further distractions.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Dan's POV~

My room!!! I missed it. As in so much. I have been spending almost everynight since our date with Ren at Ren's room. And I miss my room badly.

I am not saying I hated being with Ren. I just miss my own room. Ren didnt react badly when I said I wanna sleep alone in my own room. He took it nicely and allowed me. I love Ren.

I just received a call from Gab and she invited me along to a vacation. She said I was going to be with Ren, so I said 'Sure' and accepted the request immediately. I couldnt let Ren go along with other people with me. I am insecure, okey??!

I turned to my bed and grabbed my guitar. I played songs until I was lost in lyrics and until I was losing myself in my yawns.

I need to sleep.

Good Night.

-------------------(--)----------------------

[]MessageFromDifferentLover[]

Yo Guys!

I got sleepy along with my characters so I decided to end it this way and I will continue it with another chapter.

I hope it got you. Hehehehe....

DifferentLover is in love...

Not with the real Dan, Nick and Harvey

but with my Silver.... hahahahah

who the hell asked???