NJ 18

[Vote if you love FilLouie]

simang Chapter [Out of Place]

~Filrose POV~

"Louie", I hugged Louie trying to apologize. "It was all a mistake! You got it all wrong!"

Louie was mad. Very mad. Anger caused his face to turn red.

"What 'I got it all wrong'?! I saw you with Clifford! What do you expect me to think?!", he yelled "You are fuckingly cheating on me!"

I cried as he tried to let me off of him. I wanted to hug him tight forever.

I love him with all of my heart. Not just the bottom. But all of my heart!

"Louie," i called. Almost a whisper. "Clifford is just a friend. He likes me. But I love you"

"Lies", Louie said. "We were together since freshmen. And I guess this is where we have to stop this, as Juniors"

"No!", I cried even more. "Dont say that! Never ever end this. I wont let you", I punch his chest. His hard chest.

"Lets cool it off", he held my wrist away from his chest. "okey?"

"No!, I wont!", I leaned my eyes on his shoulders and crying on them. I think i relaxed him.

"Its just a cool off", Louie held my face, cupping my cheeks with both his hands. He placed his nose on mine and rubbed it on it.

He wasnt gonna kiss me. He is still mad.

"Dont. Please. I cant last day without...you", i hugged him again and pressed my head to his chest. Warmth. His warmth. I love it. "I am sorry!"

"Please. Its just a cool off", he takes my arms away from him. And then then a tear went out of his eyes.

I never seen Louie cry. Ever. Never i swear. He looks so tough that I didnt expect him to cry.

I wiped the tear away and Louie grabbed my hand which was on his cheek. He held it tight as it was on his cheek. He was crying more.

"Good bye for now" Louie placed my hand back by my waist and walked for the door. He opened and walked out without even turning his sight back at me. He just closed the door shut with no further words. Just walked out.

I was all alone. Louie just cool offed with me. He really got hurt and mad. All because he thinks it's all my fault.

I burted out crying on m soft little bed. Pressing my head to the pillows, i cried out like there was no tomorrow. I want to cry myself to sleep. I wanna forget what just happened. Bet i cant.

I grabbed my phone and called someone. . .

~Nick's POV~

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

What could someone want me to do???! Its like 10:30 in the evening. Maybe it was Ren. As i got my ringing phone i read the ID but it wasnt Ren. It was Filrose.

What does she want.

"Hello?", i said grumpily. Did i hear sniffing and crying?

"Hey Nick. Sorry if i did disturbed you", she was crying. But why?

"Its fine.", i sat up on bed. "Why are you crying?"

"Louie.", she answered.

Louie? Her boyfriend?

"What did he do to you?", i asked, feeling uncomfortable sitting up straight on my bed.

"He gave us a cool off", she cried more. "Help me..."

"Look. Filrose, it only a cool off. He'll come around", I seriously said

"Do you really think he will come back?", she sniffed

"Yup. Thats the kind of guy Louie is.", i twitched. I was sleep again "He will come back for you. He loves you. I know that"

"Okay, thank you.", she said with a little joy ad hang up.

I can get to sleep again, wating to solve my own love problem. I passed so many problems. Just like awhile ago about Jade.

She has to get the baby aborted. Because of impulsive Shai.

My problems were weird but nade sense.

How would i win Ren from that silly ol' Dan????! How??!

~Filrose's POV~

Forget about it. Sleep and Continue your love for Louie.

STICK TO ONE.

------------

[Message]

I will write a story of Louie and Filrose. Maybe a oneshot. But next time :(

Please Vote! :)