NJ 22

[]Vote if you know you're SEXY[]

~Dan's POV~

"Wake up", I shake Ren back and forth. Damn he is a heavy sleeper "Wake up. Wake up Ren!"

"Leave me alone!", he hid his face on the pillows.

"What?! You are my boyfriend! I will never leave you alone", I then grabbed him by the waist and hugged him tight.

"Help!!!! Rape!!!!", he was screaming, why??

"Ha.Ha", I released him and then kissed him.

"Uhg. Good Morning?",he raised a brow and then laughed.

"Yeah right. I will rape you? Really?", I raised my brow this time

"I was joking. You know",he rushed and then hugged me.

He caressed my chest and then my abs. I was shirtless. Any problem?

He kissed me hard and I kissed him back, twice the force but as passionate as I can.

He moaned between kisses and then I went to running my fingers through his hair and messed it up.

He crawled his fingers down to my hardening member. He stopped by the garter of my boxers. It was a barrier?

He took his hands away from my waist and wrapped them on my neck. We changed the possition. Now he was laying on the bed and I was on top of him. Still his arms were still around my neck. And then we continued deep kissing.

The door opened with a bang "GOOD MORNI-- OH MY GOD!!!", Gab gasped.

~Ren's POV~

I pulled away from Dan and Dan just froze. He was so cute. "Really Gab?! Really?", I stretched my hands out and tried to look confused.

"I am so sorry!", Gab ran down the stairs and giggled all her way down.

"That was. . .awkward", Dan breathed deep and let it out.

"I know", I hugged Dan and kissed his cheeks.

"Hey lovebirds!! Come down here and eat breakfast, it's like 11 in the morning! And we are having a picnic type of lunch up the hill! So Get your ass on the kitchen and eat!", Gab yelled. God she was loud.

"Yeah yeah!", I sang.

"Hmmm", Dan shot me a smile. "You're cute"

"Lets go eat", I grabbed him by the arm to the door.

"Wait, I am in my boxers", he pointed his boxers which had a bulge.

I blushed. I made it excited.

"Grab those shorts and wear 'em", And he followed.

We walked down the stairs and got downstairs.

The tree house is damn big, for your info. And its breezy. Thats why I love it here.

~~~~~~~

"Lets go!", Gab shouted from the outside.

"Wait up!", I yelled back.

When Dan and I stepped outside, a couple of ATV's were parked outside.

Cool.

"Dan you drive! Ren ride with him!", Gab pointed the blue ATV.

"Okie", I approached the blue ATV and posed on it. I am too stupid.

Dan rode on it and turned it on and as it roared I rode on it.

Filrose and Clifford were already on top of the hill.

Gab and Nick were almost there.

I dont know where Abdul and Dia were heading, same to Angelie and Lorenze.