NJ 17

Vote please :) Hehehe... I wont force you :) :)

----------------------------------

~Ren's POV~

"Dan! Get up!", I yelled. It was 6:45 in the morning! "We are so gonna be late if you are gonna stay like this!"

"Hhhmmm!", He screamed. "I dont feel good!"

What?! What does he mean?

I tried to check his temperature by letting the back of my hand touch his neck. HOT! God he is hot. I mean hot in the sense of his temperature. But Dan is a hottie too.

"Dan you are in a high fever", I said "I can cook eggs on your neck?"

"Would you mind putting yours on my neck?", he playfully joked

"Pervert!", i grabbed a pillow and slammed it on my feverish Dan.

"Shit!", He screamed in pain rubbing his temple.

"What? Whats wrong?", I was concern. Of course for my Dan!

"My head frigginly aches!", He screamed "What happened last night?"

Poof! I knew the reason of his aching now. He drunk too much last night!

I checked my phone when i vibrated between my butt and my pants.

"I wont be in classes today guy! Poor Lorenze is in a High Fever #HeDrunk too Much", Angelie group messaged me.

And poof! Lorenze and Dan are in a high fever.

I texted Franco and Gail, two of my closest friends--next to Gab, Lorenze and Angelie--, to buy some medicine for Dan. The school nurse would know what to give Franco and Gail.

"Guys, can you do a favor for me? I want you to run to the school pharmacy and buy me some medicine for a high fever caused by drunkness", I sent it with a 'XD' and 'T.Y.' at the end.

"Sure", Gail replied immediately.

"Ren," Dan whispered.

"I'm here! Dont worry. I told Gail and Franco to bring here medicines for you", I comforted Dan by letting him lay his head on my lap and by rubbing and massaging his head.

"But how about your classes?", Dan got concerned about me and my classes all in a sudden.

"I guess I have to set them aside and wait for my boyfriend to recover", I smiled at him

"Thank you", He tried to smile back at me.

"You are always welcome", I kissed his flaming hot forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

The door was being knocked.

"Ren! We got you the medicines!", I can hear Franco's loud screeching voice.

"Ren! Dan! Open up!", Gail said.

I gently placed Dan's sleep head on a pillow and i got to the door. I opened it slight to allow just my head to be seen.

"Here you go!", Gail hissed "God it took you time to open it up"

"Yeah! What she said!", Franco nodded. He has a wide forehead and a small body. It was just cute and horrifying at the same time.

"Thank you guy!", I said " Dan is sick. Tell the teachers i wont be coming to classes for him"

"Dan is sick?!",Gail gasped

"Send my condolence!", Franco said. Stupid.

"He said Sick! Not dead! Idiot!", Gail elbowed Franco's stomach.