NJ 20

[Vote! I love you!]

~Ren's POV~

"Whaaaaat?!!!!!!", I screamed in pleased terror.

"You heard me! They are all coming! Well except Louie. But Filrose and Clifford are coming!" Gab told me in the cafeteria. It was lunch.

I lost all my appetite because of what she just told me.

"You mean Dan, Nick and Harvey are coming?! Why did you?!", I can almost slap Gab on the face.

"I just wanted more people coming!", Gab laughed.

"Something bad between the three of us might happen, and I dont want anything bad to happen. I just got Danny Embers", I sighed.

I love Dan. But I had this foolish feelings for Nick and Harvey too. Sigh. Stupid me.

"Hey babe!", I saw Dan wave at me with his bag on hanging on his shoulder. Him in his uniform looked so addictive and HOT.

"Hi there babe" I smiled as I pecked a kiss on his lip.

"Come on! Just a smock?! I must steal a better one", he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him and kissed me hard.

He pulled off and broke the kiss. Phew. I needed air.

Dan. So hot Dan. Gosh.

"Dan," I called

"What is it babe?", He held my hand.

"I hard you are coming with us, you know, to the lake house", I sighed

"Yeah. I accepted the invitation because I knew you were coming", He held my hands tighter.

"Hmmm", nothing else would come out of my mouth.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? If I did I am sor-", I cut him off with another kiss.

"I love you", I muttered

"I love you too, more than you can even imagine", he leaned my head on his shoulder and held my hand again.

[Wednesday afternoon]

I was walking to my locker in the gym locker room. As I stop to my locker I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and all it was just Harvey.

"Damn! You noticed!", He grinned.

"Well duh! Your footstep are loud.", I made a face.

"Whatever!", He leaned towards me, gripping my towel which was the only this covering me.

He bent down and kissed me. Kissed me so hard.

"Harv!! Stop! Please", I groaned. "Harvey! Please! I have a boyfried for a sex god's sake!"

He didnt stop kissing me. He was corrupted. Why? How? By who?

"Ren," he moaned. Weird. Because I didnt do anything to pleasure him.

" Look, I dont care who is that Mr. Boyfriend of yours! I have you know!", he stopped and continued the kissing which didnt feel good on my lips. He was too harsh! I felt pain as he tried to get my miuth open by slamming me to the lockers but I let the pain in and didnt open my mouth. I would not like anyone else to take advantage of me and my body.

"Hmmmm!", I screamed still my mouth shut for Harvey not to enter my mouth.

"Ren! I know you want me!", he said still slamming my head against the lockers. I felt blood on my shoulders and my back. Droplets of my blood running through my back.

I pushed Harvey away without puttig away a speck of my strength. He landed on the floor on his butt amd I knew he felt pain.

I took the chance and ran back to the showers. I still had my towel on.