Peircing Fangs - Himuro x Reader (Halloween Special)

Heyya people! Hope you like my first oneshot of Himuro. Hope you enjoy reading! ^__^

Disclaimer: I do not own KnB. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just got off for Halloween break and your feeling relieved. You just looked forward to relaxing and doing absolutly nothing. Being as lazy as you are your often compared to Murasakibara Atsushi, the guy you get along really well with, normally you would skip basketball practise with him.

It's been just you on Halloween for about 2-3 years now, you prefer your own company 99% of time. What you were expecting to do was stuffing your face with sweets and watching a good couple of horror films oh but no, your friend just had to ask you to her Halloween party.

Honestly you would have said no, bluntly, if she had asked you face to face but as busy as she was she could only afford that weekend to ask you over text message. So, hesitating, you said you would think about but ended up saying yes. You still wondered why, considering how much of a hasstle it was.

"Ah, gods sake.." you said to youself, sighing. "Better be a lot of sweets."

{TIME SKIP}

October 31st, 17:57pm, your getting ready for this..party. You decided to go as a vampire, a very basic one at that. You curled your long, (hair colour) hair, put a couple lines of fake blood on your lips, all the way down to your chin and made yourself look paler than usual with normal foundation your borrowed from your sister. Seriosuly, how did you manage? Probably because your so bad with make-up, considering you never touch the face cracking stuff.

"Right, that should do it" you said lazily while eating a cola lollie.

You walked down the stairs and you mum shouts from the kitchin, "Come here, lemme see ya!" You walked into the kitchin and gave her most laziest blank stare you could manage.

"Awk, (your name) wise up! It will be fun! I'm sure you will come to like it!" she says, giving you a smirk.

"Ha, sure." You said, rolling your eyes. "Well anyway, wheres dad? I need him to give me a lift."

"Hes already waiting for you in the car, now go on or he'll start to get impatient."

"Hai, Hai." You waved from the back door and closed it after you.

{AT THE PARTY}

Getting out of your car you said goodbye to your dad and walked into your friends house, with the door already magically opened. Spotting your friend you greeted her and she took you to the sweet section, almost reading your mind.

"Here we are! Your desired destination!" She smiled sarcastically.

"Mhm, your damn right." You gave her a blank stare.

Your friend came up behind you and whispered into your ear, "By the way, Himuro's here" She gave a smirk.

Your eyes widened and turned around to face her,"Hah? Seriously?!" You said giving her a glare.

"Hahahahaha! Yep! How could I not invite him? It's too tempting! Knowing that you would be here I just couldn't hold back." She winked at you.

"Brilliant. And here I thought this would be relaxing." You said, sighing. Honestly you were happy that your crush has attended this exact Halloween party, considering how popular he is with girls he could have went to anyones.

After stuffing your face with probably over 60 sweets in just one hour and greeted a few people you decided to get away from the crowded atmosphere and went into the attic, where, in your friends house, is an amazing spot to look at the moon and stars. Lying down, looking out the window you stare at how the moon is so bright and also a full moon at that. Somehow it made you feel..solitude.

You heard creaks from the ladder that lead to the attic and sat up to see who it was.

No one there.

Slitting your eyes you decided to stand up and check who was there but just as you took about three steps something grabbed your arm, you widened your eyes and fell ontop of this mysterious person.

Your tried to struggle to be set free but this persons girp was overwhelming powerful.

"Let go! You fucking pervert!" You screamed as you continued to struggle.

Feeling a trail of fangs from the bottom of your neck up to your ear, you stopped struggling due to the shock.

"Hello, sweet blood." He whispers in your ear.

"Tatsuya?!" You gasp and blush, an invisible blush, at your crush holding you in such a tight embrace. "What are you-"

You were cut off as he licked the fake blood off your lips.

"Happy Halloween, (your name)"