Chapter 1

~Parseltongue~

Dreams

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Language Of The Dead"

"Other Language"

Harry's POV

-Dream-

I didn't know where I was. All I knew was that I was in the middle of a dark room tied up with Ron and Hermione by my side. 'Whats going on?'

A few minutes later, they woke up and started freaking out. "Guys, calm down lets figure out where we are first." I didn't know why I was talking, its like my mouth was moving on it's own. 'Weird.' After a while a man in a periwinkle robe and a long white beard walked in.

"Ahh, so my heros decided to wake up! That's wonderful! More time to actually torture you brats before you die. Such a waste of pawns, but you brats were getting too close to the truth. Better to kill you before you find out, right?" The weird man said with an insanity twinkle in his eyes.

"Dumbledore!?" Ron exclaimed. 'Who?'

"Why are you doing this!?" Hermione hissed. 'Go Hermione!'

" It's quite obvious 'Mione." I didn't understand even though I said I did. 'What am I doing here!?'

"I know but I still don't get why he's doing this. What's the point?"  'She made complete sense, wow that's a first...'

"Well since you asked so kindly, I guess I'll give you the answer. I can't let you have your inheritances especially when Voldemort is finally dead. Oh, he was the most excellent pawn for a Dark Lord. He almost found out about my plans but a few blocks and compulsions did the job." He said dreamily.

"Your crazy!!!"  'I agreed with 'Mione on this one, he's bonkers.' He sighed. 'Not much of a reaction, he must get this a bunch from people..'

"Well, might as well kill you three now can't have you ruining my plans, now can I?" He said. Dumbledore then took out the Elder Wand and casted a spell. I saw the emerald green 'Avada Kedvra' shoot at us then it all went black.

-End of dream-

I shot up in his bed. 'What the fuck!? Why did i dream that!?' I thought, freaking out. I heard 'Mione start to cry in the box beside me. You see 'Mione, Ron, and me live in a destroyed abandoned house and its where we grew up. We still needed to work on our magic and fighting skills to not die. After awhile we knew we wouldn't be able to afford a real home since we barely have any money to survive on.

Getting up I went over with Ron to 'Mione's bed to see why she's crying. I pushed my weird dream out of my head to take care of my little sis.

" 'Mione what's wrong?" Ron started to ask while i was gathering my thoughts.

"I dreamt this weird dream and got killed by this weird old man. I'm scared brothers, I'm terrified!" She started hyperventilating so i picked her up and set her in my lap to start rocking her back and forth. She started to calm down. I asked her what the weird man looked like.

"He was wearing periwinkle robes and had a long white beard. Oh! He also had blue eyes with a weird twinkle in them." She said with an adorable thinking face. I guess I had an angry look on my face because they both cringed away. I stopped immediately and pushed my anger down. I nervously chuckled.

"Sorry, I had the same dream." I gained a serious look and.....