Chapter 4

( Photo up top is what Hadrian looks like, scars and all.)
~Parseltongue~

Dreams

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Language Of The Dead"

"Other Language"

Hermione's POV
He looked so much different. He grew taller (before he was 5'3 and now he's 6'5 (they are 17)) and had a much more masculine body before he was skinny and bony but not too much. His features are sharp and he got small pale pink lips. His eyes that were a pale green are now a glowing electric green with snakelike pupils. He also had scars on each side of his face and forehead and pitch black hair. It looked like he gained control of his temper and calmed down.

Hadrian's POV
I suppressed my anger and gained control. When I looked up, Griphook looked scared as hell. I was about to apologize when I heard another gasp but from my other side.
I looked over and saw Ron gaping at me.

"What?" I said genuinely confused.

"You have fangs!" He sounded surprised, I genuinely don't really care for surprises anymore, especially with what was on my birth certificate. I sighed, "Let's just get the rest of this done, I'm surprised I haven't already tried to learn about this stuff."

"O-Okay, umm I'll do the estate's last since yours are all the same. Which one of you want to go now?" He stuttered.

"I'll go, I guess." Hermione voiced. She then did the same as me, and we waited for the words to show up. Griphook picked up the parchment when it was ready and started reading.

"Fake Birth Certificate:

Name:

Hermione Elizabeth Granger

Parents:

Mother- Izabella Granger (Deceased)

Father- David Granger (Deceased)

Godparents:

None

Siblings:

None

Godsiblings:

None

Creature Inheritance:

None

Titles:

The Greatest Witch Of Her Days

Lord to:

None

Heir to:

Granger "  He picked up the second piece of paper and read.

"Real Birth Certificate:

Name:

Lilith Aris Peverell

Parents:

Mother: Freya Celosia Peverell (Demon Queen, Death's Wife)
Father: Killian Thanatos Peverell (Death)

Godparents:
Bellatrix Lestrange (Deceased)
Severus Snape (In hiding)

Siblings:
Diyan Orion Peverell (Alive, missing)
Hadrian Azrial Peverell (Alive, missing)

Godsiblings:
Alexander Lestrange (Alive, missing)
Raven Sally Peverell (Cousin)