Chapter 6

~Parseltongue~

Dreams

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Language Of The Dead"

"Other Language"

Hadrian's POV

When we arrived at Trinity's Handmade Wands, we looked around at all the different jewels, cores, wood, and various of other things. We finally walked up to the counter and she started studying us.

"So, who wants to get a wand first?" She stared at us weirdly trying to figure us out.

"I'll go." Surprisingly, Diyan wanted to go first. Huh.

"Okay, close your eyes and hover your dominant hand over these woods. Now let your magic flow picking up the ones that are a match to your magic." He did what she told him and picked up a block of wood. She said she'd explain what they are after he was done. He then did just that with the cores and jewels as well.

"Okay so for the wood you got Birch. Next, you got Moon Dust, and Boomslang Venom. Now for the jewels, you have Silver Limestone, and Deadly Nightshade, 11 inches." Next was Lilith, she got White Pine, Moon Dust, Blue Velvet Cloth, and Amethyst, 10 inches. It was finally my turn.

I closed my eyes and focused my magic to find a match or a pull. My hand picked up three wood blocks. I heard a gasp so I figured they were unique. I went to the cores and felt warmth radiating from my left side. I followed and picked up what felt like a feather. I felt another pull and picked up two different bottles. I then chose my jewels and opened my eyes. I only recognized the emerald and ruby.

"O-Okay umm, so for the wood you picked Blackwood, Ancient Oak wood, Hornbeam, Basilisk Venom, Kyandidēmon Blood, Dark Phoenix feather, a Emerald, and finally a Ruby, 12 inches." She sounded scared, good. *evil smirk right there*  A few hours later she had our wands ready. My wand was black and it had an emerald snake winding around it with incrusted rubies. We started heading to Peverell Palace to our parents.