opening

Good morning students of Delta Heights, this is your Principal

Good morning students of Delta Heights, this is your Principal. As your current Ms. Delta Superintendent, I am pleased to announce that the results for the vetting and selection of the final contestants for the Ms. Delta crown are finally in and it is with utmost pleasure that I announce them to you. Girls, here are your finalists: Maya Peake of Dorm 1, Hanna Mills of Dorm 2, Kellan Jackson of Dorm 3, Miley Churchill of Dorm 4 and Becca Davison of Dorm 5. Voting begins tomorrow from 8AM to 5PM each day and will continue for the next three weeks. The winner will then be revealed at the Delta Heights & St. Augustine's Fundraiser Ball held with our boys' school and Alumni.

The voting tickets will be sold only at the Students Council Office; all other places are regarded as illegal. The ballot box will placed in front of the office of the office where the actual voting will take place during the stipulated time. So once you've bought your tickets inside the Students Council Office, you'll go outside and place your votes in the ballot box. If you would like to have your favorite contestant win, then you would have to vote as many times as you can. And congratulations to you girls for making it to the finals, you each convinced the Board very well on why any of you should be chosen as queen. Now it's up to you to convince your fellow students of the same. Good luck and may the best win.