𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

everyone turned toward bucky. except wanda and vision, because well, they were doing coupley things while everyone else was on the couch.

"so, you wanna explain?" tony asks.

"what do you mean?" bucky tilts his head.

"there is no fucking way you don't know her," sam stated.

"i don't," he says emotionlessly.

"yes you do, she called you winter, she said you were 100 plus years old, and she also said that you fought in the war. you can't escape this one, buck," steve stated.

"fine."

"i'd like to hear this," loki says.

"i'll get the milkshakes," clint states.

"shut the fuck up or i'll beat the shit out of both of you," natasha said getting nods in reply.

"well, in, what? 2002, i got a mission as the winter soldier," chills ran down his spine. "i was ordered to kill and take the kid. i did. she was raised by hydra, but i guess me too. when she was younger she'd refuse everyone else but me. so, i helped her. i guess we formed a connection. when she was 4, she was injected with a super-soldier serum, like mine," tears slipped through his eyes. he'd care for this girl. "she'd be trained for a while by me, i wouldn't hurt her of course. when she was 6, she got her first mission. i wasn't going to let her kill anyone, especially at that young, it'd ruin her. hydra thought she'd come back due to the fact she was raised by them and i, but she didn't, i devised a plan so she wouldn't have to go through it. i guess me calling her kaloni sticked." he smiled softly. "she was an adorable kid, she stuck like glue to me."

"did you look for her after?" peter asked.

"of course i did, but i couldn't find her. i guess being a social media personality was a kind of good cover. i taught her well," he said.

"wait, wait, so you're telling me, you had a soft spot for a kid you kidnapped as the winter soldier? i thought you didn't have, you know, feelings, as him" sam asks.

a fly swatter came by him and started slapping him.

"that was for being an insensitive asshole," wanda stated.

"ouch, ouch, please stop," he pleaded as clint, peter and loki were laughing.

"why didn't you ever tell shield?" tony asked him.

"because, they'd go after her, treat the poor girl as if she were a monster."

"when she isn't? gotcha," he said.

"i cannot believe you didn't tell me," steve exclaimed.

"okay mister language," bucky replied.

"it's a bit screwed up the jokes she makes," pepper said.

"you have to find a way to cope somehow," bruce said.

"this explains why i actually like her," natasha said.

"i'm glad she found people she can depend on," bucky sighed.

"please tell me you're going to talk to her, barnes," tony said.

"i don't know, maybe," he replied.

"i believe you should," thor spoke up.

"i agree with my brother," loki agreed. "I'd do anything to see frigga again."

"i'd do anything to see aunt may again. she misses you, no matter how old she gets, she'll always miss you," peter states as everyone looks taken aback.

"maybe when she gets back," he states as everyone's phones ding.

number neighbors gc

kaloni
hey losers

bucky couldn't help the smile on his face, he'd done some good for the world when started his journey with that little girl.