𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

liked by edwinhonoret and 9,396,294kaloni_laney prepare yourself for a lot of reading

kaloni_laney prepare yourself for a lot of reading.

today happens to be thanksgiving which is also my best friend's birthday. today i celebrate life.

the moment i lost you, scarlett, i lost a ray of sunshine, i lost the best smile i'd ever seen, i lost my best friend, i lost my sister, i lost my soulmate.

you taught me how to love, you then taught me how to do it unconditionally. you told me that loving was dangerous but everything was dangerous now-a-days LMFAO.

you got me into one of the best things; dance. it, along with edwin, helped me cope with the fact you no longer with us. it gave me a sense of place. i forever will be grateful for this.

moments before you were gone you told you, and i quote with the "bad word" and everything, said, "please live your life with a purpose. don't frick it up. tell edwin that he better become the best singer ever and to follow his dreams. i want you to do what i would, do what i would've thought was cool. graduate for me, throw your cap, get a boyfriend, marry him, have kids, name one after me. i love you. i always will little sis."

guess what scarlett, we're doing it. edwin has millions of fans that support him and his best friends are in a group with him. they'll be supporting each other every step of the way. i'll be there too because that's what you want (woulda been there whether you would've wanted it or not).

i'm a youtuber. you would've demolished the youtube game. you would've love social media. i still do dance, we miss you. i'm an avenger too. you always thought iron man was cool, right? in 2020 i'm graduating, i'm throwing my cap. i'm doing it like i promised you.

scarlett jesse williams, you were beyond wise for your 11 and a half years on this earth. happy 20th birthday to one of the best people ever. i miss you more than words will ever be able to describe.

comments have been disabled

liked by kaloni_laney and 5,380,474edwinhonoret some reading below

edwinhonoret some reading below.

scarlett and i met when we were incredibly young. we went to the same church and later the same school.

we were the best duo. we danced around giggling and singing. one time, we stole candy and when the adults found out they yelled at us, but it was okay because we were in it together.

in 2008 our duo became a trio. you had introduced kaloni to me. i was wary of her and she was the same towards me. you refused to turn your back on her. you forced us to become friends and I thank you for being the most stubborn person because of the friendship that was formed.

there were three things each of us contributed to the friendship. scarlett was the glue to our group. she made everything work. kaloni was the best liar, she could easily steal and she'd steal snacks. (nothing bigger. i promise.) she taught us as best she could how to fight and defend ourselves. i used my age to get adults to do what we wanted. it worked. we were the best trio, in my opinion at least.

then, you died. we lost a part of ourselves. it hurt. it hurt so bad. i'll never forget the uncontrollable sobbing. you were my best friend. you were my everything and more.

we will always have blame for ourselves for what happened that day but i know you'd slap us for it because it really wasn't our fault. after you'd slap us you'd hug us. that was in your nature.

scarlett jesse williams i will always love you. you will always have a special place in my heart. happy 20th birthday to the best friend i could've ever asked for.

comments have been disabled