𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

it was 3 am on the 25th of december, christmas, and kaloni walked out of the elevator with a nice christmas bag to carry her items in.

she went to her room and put stuff on her bed. from edwin she got a build-a-bear that had scarlett's laughter in it. from the rest of the family they gave her a beautiful dress.

kaloni had a painting done of him, her, and scarlett as children. they had very few pictures but the ones they did, they appreciated.

she gave everyone else a trip to disney. in her words, "go big or home. i went big," and, "you guys deserve it!"

they ate together and had a nice time. soon, the kids had to go to bed and the adults hung around and told stories to each other.

she sighed and check on her cats food and water dish. the water was a bit low so she walked into the bathroom and filled it up. they had already been fed by peter so they were good until 9 am, when she always fed them. she set it where it goes.

she pulled out two bags she had been hiding from everyone from her closet and picked them up.

she walked to the living room and then placed her bags on the ground. she opened them and started to place the presents around the tree.

soon she had two empty bags by her feet. in this moment she felt content. she stared at the beautiful tree and all the presents at the bottom of it.

she dropped her gaze and then shuffled to the kitchen looking for a sticky note and pen. she grabbed a pen and a note from the bar and walked back.

she wrote, "wake me up before you open anything :)" and stuck it on a present for them to see.

she grabbed the empty bags and walked to her room for maybe 2 hours of sleep.

lexi speaks;
im sorry i pushed this chapter off. its been a really hard week with a lot crying. lol. sorry again 💙