𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

"zach braff isn't fuckable!" the girl exclaimed.

"yes he is!" edwin replied back.

"he is not!" the doors to the elevator opened.

"yes, he is! he has money and everything!"

"and? you don't fuck dudes. you don't get an opinion," she walked out of the elevator.

"IF HE HAS MONEY HE'S FUCKABLE KALONI!"

"HE VOICES CHICKEN LITTLE. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" she asked as she made her way to her room.

"EXACTLY. MONEY," he said.

"no. you're wrong," she said as she opened the door to her room.

percy and clementine made their way to the door, greeting the teenager. "hi! hello!" she bent down and picked percy up and gave him a kiss. she put him down and picked up clem and gave him one too.

"i got to go, big men," she dropped her bags on her bed and closed the door.

"he's fuckable," edwin said as she started for the kitchen.

"okay, imagine you're fucking and then you realize it's the fucking dude that voices chicken little. do you laugh? do you keep going?" she finally made her way to the kitchen.

"you keep going."

"NO!" she said through laughter.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"who is zach braff," an unknown voice said.

the girl quickly dropped her phone and grabbed her side. recently, she started wearing guns and knives so she was ready for anything.

the girl grabbed the gun from her side and pointed it at a brunette man.

"who are you?" she screamed.

"peter! i'm peter!" he screamed back.

"liar. i know what peter looks like. you're not fucking him! who the fuck are you and why are you here?" she screamed.

"IM PETER. PETER QUILL. THE GUARDIANS. WHO ARE YOU?"

the girl loosened her grip on her gun, not too much though.

"eddie, i think im gonna have to go call you back, okay?" she asked.

"yeah. that's cool. text me when you figure that out," he said. "also, zach braff is fuckable." edwin quickly hung up before the girls could say anything.

"fucker."

"who's zach braff?"

"move it," she flicks the gun towards 'peter'.

"where? where are we going?" he asked.

"living room. there are no weapons there," she shakes the gun towards the room.

"i don't think-"

"go!"

the two started walking, quill in the front and kaloni behind him. when they entered the living room eyes turned to them and guns were then pointed at her.

soon a shouting match broke out between everyone.

"PUT THE FUCKING GUNS DOWN!" loki finally had enough.

they all stood looking at him dumbfounded by his actions.

"what? you humans are screaming over nothing. kaloni he's not a threat, he's a bug compared to you. quill, she's not a threat but id let her stomp on you as if you were a bug," loki shrugged.

"jesus christ kaloni," peter parker snickered.

"fuck you. go shove it," she walked towards loki and peter and sat in between them.

"you're not even going to say sorry?" quill asked.

"no. you fucked up. you scared me. you're to blame," she shrugged and put her gun back in her side.

"i am mantis. hello," an oddly cute looking creature looked at her.

"oh my gosh! you're so cute!" the girl squealed.

the girl heard a grumble. she looked to see a raccoon and a tree sitting next to each other.

"is that a raccoon? and a tree?" she asked.

"i am groot," it said.

"what he said!" the raccoon agreed.

"oh my fucking god."