𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

the brisk new york air hit the two teens as the walked out on the roof.

"it's a nice night," kaloni remarked looking at the sky.

"yeah, it is," pietro cleared his throat.

"right, you wanted to talk."

"you seemed uncomfortable," he laughed at her.

"i was being stared at as if i had two heads," she joked. "it's as if most of us don't get stared at enough."

"true," he shifted uncomfortably.

"you okay?" she asked him.

"yeah. i wanted to talk to you, for real," he picked at his fingers.

kaloni saw this and put her hand on his . "don't do that. you'll pick them until they bleed." he stopped immediately.

he looked at her with sweetest eyes, "i like you."

utter shock set in. yes, she liked him but it was an unspoken thing. not only that but he needs time to heal from everything that has happened. you don't just get over things like that in a month.

"you don't like me? wanda and loki said you did. i didn't think they'd lie to me. i'm so so sorry," he panicked.

"it's not that i don't like you, i do, but what about healing from everything? it's taken me years and even now it sends me into a panic attack. that's not what i want for you," she rambled.

"i have my first therapy appointment scheduled and i want to be with you. it's okay if you just want to be friends. i just want to have you by my side," he told her.

"and you will! i will a hundred percent be there for you! i really do like you, but i don't want to leave you hurt. i don't want to be that person," her eyes pleaded.

"then don't," he cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss.

she pulled out of it after a few seconds, "where did you learn that?"

"i practiced" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"i'm not even gonna ask," kaloni snorted and held his hand.

lexi speaks;
hi. um. so. um. idk what to say. hope u like it doe. its kinda cheesy idk