𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

the girl woke up with dread filling her body. something had been bound to go wrong. especially with her.

she dragged herself out of bed down to the kitchen to make herself food.

she noticed noises coming from there. she peeked her head around the corner to see it was just mom. she had been making breakfast for everyone. mangú specifically, it had been kaloni's favorite.

"good morning guys," she said.

"buenos días, ¿te vas a preparar después de esto?" mom asked. (good morning, are you going to get ready after this?)

"Sí, ducha, cabello, maquillaje, traje," kaloni assured. (yes, shower, hair, makeup, suit.)

"¿necesitas ayuda?" wondering about her. (do you need help?)

"claro, me gusta cuando me peinas," kaloni smiled. (sure, i like when you do my hair)

"¿Podemos ayudar?" elaysha asked. (can we help?)

"por supuesto. ahora come, tienes que crecer grande," she urged them. (of course. now eat up, you've got to get big)

they did as they were told and began eating. not soon after they were done kaloni was done.

she told them to sit tight and to wait for her to be done.

she made her way back upstairs to edwins room and grabbed clothes she could wear around.

she slipped into the shower, doing all the necessary things to look perfect for the occasion.

she dried off her body and slipped on the clothes she had gotten from the bedroom.

she threw her towel in a hamper and walked out into the hallway. she made her way back into the room and started grabbing things from her bag.

she grabbed hair gel, hair ties, a blow dryer, hairbrushes, and some makeup. carefully, she took this downstairs and set them on the table.

"ma, las cosas están aquí!" she called. (ma, the stuff is in here!)

"¡viniendo!" the older woman called out. (coming!)

her footsteps were followed by two other pairs. she didn't exactly think they wanted to help, but if they wanted to, they can do it.

the older lady dropped some more supplies onto the table. soon, they all got to work on the young influencers' hair.

they ended up deciding on a messy, elegant bun, it would match the tone of the suit she'd wear. then, they'd to a "glam" look for her makeup.

it all complimented each other. they were done around 3:15 and it still took an hour to get to the venue.

"gracias mamá, gracias elian y elaysha," she gave them big hugs. (thank you, mom, thank you elian and elaysha.)

"De nada. pasa mañana para recoger tus cosas ¿de acuerdo?" she told her. (you're welcome. stop by tomorrow to get your stuff okay?)

"por supuesto. dile a papá que dije gracias y que tengas una buena noche. gracias. Realmente lo dije en serio, para todo," she smiled and the older woman pulled her into a hug. (of course. tell dad i said thank you and have a good night. thank you. i really meant it, for everything.)

"por supuesto. eres familia nunca olvides," she assured her and let go. "ahora vas a ganar esos premios."
(of course. you're family. never forget. now, you're gonna go win those awards.)

"yes. i'm gonna win," she calmed herself.

"you're going to do great!" elian said.

"thank you, little man and woman," she high fived them.

"go!" they started shooing her out the door.

"i'm going! i'm going!" she laughed.

lexi speaks;
another chapter tomorrow cause this is best split up.