𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

kaloni was told it was going to be a small gathering, it was not. she wore something comfortable and got stares from rich people. they were always the most judgy people.

she made small talk with an older man. he was incredibly sweet and making jokes about the many people in the room with them

kaloni laughed at the older man's joke and looked at pietro from across the room. there, he was talking to clint and his family. there would a lot more talking in the future considering what happened 5 years ago.

"you're distracted by that boy over there?" he hummed.

kaloni laughed and rolled her eyes, "i am not distracted by any boy."

"you are not as good of a liar as many say you are, kid."

"geez, that hurt mister lee."

"yeah, yeah whatever. you should go talk to him," mister lee told her.

she squinted her eyes at the man, "he's busy."

"that's odd because he is right behind you," he looked at pietro behind her. "im going to leave the two of you to it," he winked.

"have a good rest of your night mister lee!" she waved him off and turned around towards pietro. "hey!"

"hey! i was going to try and scare you," he laughed.

"oh, um, sorry," she laughed awkwardly.

"no, no, it's fine. are you having fun?" pietro asked.

" i guess. i keep getting stares. which, i have tony to thank for."

he laughed, "didn't he tell you that there weren't going to be a lot of people here?"

"yeah. he lied and then invited judgy rich people," she said clearly annoyed.

"oh. well, i actually wanted to you," he looked at her. "in private."

"oh! okay. um, my room or we could go to the rooftop," she said.

"rooftop sounds okay," he hummed.

lexi speaks;
okay so basically i wanted to have one large part but i got interrupted a lot while writing and i couldn't focus so i had to split it into 2 parts.

im sorry yall.