1- Why I left you

Like every other day, my boyfriend, Jimin, went to his morning rehearsal with his friends. Because he's in a boy group name BTS, they just started debuting, so they're quite small. But I do believe they will grow to be a successful group. Whenever he's not home, I like going to my studying place. Jun's Café, just down the block from Jimin's apartment, where I am currently staying. When Jimin is at home, he always bothers me and never let me study in peace. Always joking and wants to cuddle with me. How adorable. I go to the cafe. Miss Jun, the owner of the cafe, greeted me a good morning and made my regular coffee. I sit at my usual place, take out my laptop and start working. I was so concentrated in on my work but then something made me drop my pen. Maybe faith wanted me to have a break and look around the cafe and then go back to work. As I was turning around, I see a familiar person. Then I soon realise it was my boyfriend! Awn, did he practice cancel? But why didn't tell me? I stood up because I want to go and hug him, but I see him with someone else. A girl. Okay, I shouldn't freak out. I need to give him my trust. As I said that, the girl kissed Jimin on the cheeks. I lost someone so important to me, in front of my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to make a scene or anything. I sat back down in my seat and stayed there. I grab my books and ran out of the place. I went back to my house, where my parents are. They were in shock to me in tears in front of their porch. I explained everything that happened. They told me to give him a chance but I can't. Jimin and I made a promise. A promise that has to be respected no matter what happens.

Later that day, I went back to Jimin's apartment to give back some things. The spear key of the apartment, the necklace and a picture that we took at our vacation in France. I laid everything out on his bed. As I walk out of his room, Jimin came in. He saw me and just came towards me and hugged me. By reflex, I pushed him off of me. I thought the girl was her friend, but that kiss didn't show me that way.

-"Jimin, we're over"

-"Wait, Kim. Why all of a sudden?"

-"Jimin. I am not stupid. I saw you with some girl at the cafe. Don't tell me false"

-"I can explain!"

I didn't want to hear some stupid excuse to hide his mistake.

-"Kim, you're my everything. You can't leave me like this. I'll go crazy. I need you, you're different, you make me different. You make me be myself. I love you so much, that's why I did it. It was to protect you. I want you to stay by my side until the day I die. Kim. You have to trust me on this" He cried as he grabs my hand

-"Jimin, you broke your own promise. I'm sorry"