Ryusui Nanami Relationship HCS

S/o will be called beautiful and all sorts of compliments 24/7. As defined by the wiki, he is a "chivalrous pervert" so expect a lot of pervertedness (the good kind) and ogling. He just really loves s/o, ya know?

S/o will have to have a good amount of patience, after all, he is the world's greediest man so he wants everything. It may seem irritating from time to time but remember that s/o will always be his #1.

Everyone was flabbergasted when Ryusui dropped everything he was doing when he heard s/o had come back from some expedition Senku sent s/o on. Honestly, he ran and didn't stop until he crashed into s/o and lifted them into the air and swung them around.

If s/o is into ships and the sea like he is, they would totally nerd out and show off their skills in front of everyone. Ryusui would take s/o on little journeys around the world on his ship.

He likes to put his captain hat and cape around s/o too. It's like if he's not around, everyone knows that they have to listen to s/o.

Ok but... Francois was yall wingman. Francois shipped Ryusui and s/o since Day 1 and secretly tried to get them together.. and yes it worked.

Francois 100% gave Ryusui tips on things like dates, how to impress s/o, those kinds of things. And of course, Ryusui did those things, as he is pretty easy to trick.

If his s/o ever cries, his heart would break into itty bitty pieces..that honestly makes him really sad. As long as he's around, he'll make sure s/o never cries again.

Loves playing with s/o's hair. Headcanon that Ryusui takes much care in his hair and it's extraordinarily soft and fluffy.

When Ryusui and s/o were kids, he would sneak out of his house at random hours in the day and night to see s/o. They would make model ships together and just random things in general.

If anyone is talking smack about s/o, ahem, both Ryusui and Francois would pull up to defend s/o.

Ryusui is an amazing pretty sailor ship-boy, please love him.