Tsukasa Meeting/Confessing to His Crush HCS

Ok, as I said before you have to really get close to Tsukasa before he can fully trust you. But when he does start trusting s/o... he will never let them down.

When Tsukasa first met s/o, he didn't really plan on getting close to them at all. It was just a hi hello relationship.

But somehow he just kept bumping into s/o. The neighborhood kids loved them, always running around their feet, especially the little ones. He watched as s/o picked the kids up and gave them rides, pushing them on the swings.

He watched as s/o comforted the crying kids, taking care of them until their parents came.

He watched as they struggled to carry their own belongings and groceries, and then offer to carry and elderly couples' bags. He watched as they kindly offered some of their meal to the starving person next to them.

He watched as no matter how someone beat and hurt them, s/o always kept a positive outlook and helped people.

When was the last time he saw someone so kind? So pure? So thoughtful? Yet the corrupt adults didn't seem to think this.

So one day, when he saw s/o coming out of the market, he approached them and asked to carry their bags for them.

They blushed. "W-well, you don't-"

Tsukasa interrupted them and took the heavy bags out of their hands with ease. S/o mouth dropped as they gasped. "Let's go," he said as he started walking.

S/o scrambled after him. "Are you sure? Don't you want me to hold some?" they fretted.

"No."

They coughed awkwardly. "Er.. I see. Shishio-san right?"

"Call me Tsukasa."

"O-oh ok! Thank you for helping me Tsukasa-san!" they sent a cheery smile at him.

He walked them to their house. This went on whenever s/o did groceries. He would always carry the bags while they walked side by side. But it wasn't until his little sister, Mirai, spoke about them that he really got to know s/o.

"Mirai, why have you been going to the library so often?"

"Onii-chan, I'm going to be late for my tutor!"

"Tutor?"

"Yeah!! Their name is s/o and they're really kind and sweet! And pretty! Oh, and they always buy me ice cream after we're done!" Mirai grabbed her bag and ran ahead of him. "Bye-bye, I'll see you later Onii-chan!!"

Tsukasa definitely had to get to know s/o now.

Tsukasa was in love with someone. S/o. The feeling was.. unfamiliar, but it warmed his heart. He had never been truly loved before, and he never felt this way about someone before. But he knew what to do.

Sometimes it surprises him. How someone like s/o was the one who captured his heart.

He would invite them out to a local festival. They would go together and play games, eat some snacks, win prizes for Mirai and just have a great time overall.

It'd be the end of the night, where everyone was resting on blankets, waiting for the fireworks to begin. He'd watch how s/o seemed to take the moonlight in, seeing how it shimmered their hair and lightened up their face.

He'd casually rest his hand on s/o's to test the waters. Their face went bright red as their gaze kept flittering back to him. S/o shifted closer to him, and Tsukasa thought they smelled damn good.

S/o would tentatively rest their head on his shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of his chest. he would run his fingers through s/o's silky hair, as he also laid his head on theirs.

"S/o?"

"Mhmm?"

"Be mine."

He could feel their smile widen as they looked at him with loving eyes.

"I already am."