Kinro's Ideal S/O HCS

Ok so, Kinro needs a s/o that gives him lots of love. Please, he deserves it so much...

I think he would do well with a s/o with the opposite personality. Bright, bubbly, cheerful, doesn't look like they're about to kill you. Some with a strict and uptight personality like him probably won't be as appealing to him.

Remember the time Kinro scolded Ginro about how Ginro only talked about Ruri's physical traits? These were his exact words - "All you've talked about is her face. Do you only ever look at a girl's appearance? You're utterly shallow, Ginro."

*rubs hands together* This means that Kinro is a SUCKER for a good personality on his s/o. He'd be looking for someone whose honest and down to earth, very caring, not shallow, and sweet. And I mean, judging by the way he reacted, maybe he's looking for someone to love which may be you. :))

Call me crazy, but I think Kinro has a thing for people who smell good. Hear me out, before Kinro got his glasses, he couldn't really see people that good right? But whenever s/o comes around, he doesn't even need to see them to know it's them because s/o has this distinct really good aroma about them.

TINY HANDS. Don't tell anyone, but Kinro has a thing for petite people, especially SMOL HANDS. Boy, Kinro has some big ass hands and he loves to just place his bigger one on s/o's much smaller ones.

He wouldn't really mind their appearance, after all he's more about the inside than the outside. He loves them however they look!! Even if they think they're average in looks, Kinro thinks they're dazzling with all these sparkles around them.

A s/o that would defend him no matter what!! Like not in the fighting way (that's his job) but in a battle of words!! Stick up for him when Ginro is teasing him haha. He will become WHIPPED.

He'd prefer s/o isn't dense or oblivious, I mean sometimes it's hard for Kinro to directly state his feelings so s/o will have to pick up the hints he drops.

An affectionate s/o!! But they have to know when to control themselves and understand his boundaries. Which means, they have to realize that he doesn't really want affection in public, but in private they can go crazy with their affection!! Kinro LOVES it but denies everything.

Babey, babey, oh and did I forget he's babey? I love him so much-